hi..im new member and also new photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

andapop

Mar 27, 2009
hi everyone..i'm new here..i'm from indonesia..hope can share and get knowledge here from all of you guys....:bigeyes:

hi

pleasure to have u here in clubsnap. enjoy ur stay in the big family of Clubsnap.

Cheers
Shaz

Hi! I'm a newbie as well =D

Welcome to ClubSnap!

*waits for Zac to*

hola! Welcome to ClubSnap...:)

its a great place where everyone same interest gather. cheers and hi to the new member

..oO(where is zac?)o..

i think master zac is out, so i will do it

Welcome,

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Welcome to CS...

Hi all,

I'm also new to CS. Great to join and be able to share experience with lots of enthusiasts.

I've been to the Buy/Sell section everytime I visit CS. It is very additive man! But did saw quite a good items.

All in all, hope to get more active in the forums to discuss...;)

Welcome to Clubsnap. Clubsnap is more then just buy&sell. Do consider joining other members for outing and sharing your photos with us. :)

Welcome TS.... are you presently staying in S'pore... or still staying in Indonesia ??

Welcome TS.... are you presently staying in S'pore... or still staying in Indonesia ??

Hmm ya you're right. I was thinking he is from Indonesia but staying in Singapore. But he might be staying in Indonesia. If so please ignore the "joining the outing" part, but do share with us the nice photos from Indonesia. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.