Hi..... I'm new here


Status
Not open for further replies.

ccplim

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,229
0
0
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
#1
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. Just happened to found this 2 days back and hope to gain more knowledge from all the bros and sisters here
 

Ian

Senior Member
Feb 20, 2002
2,548
0
0
56
Perth Australia
#2
ccplim said:
Hi everyone! I am new to this forum. Just happened to found this 2 days back and hope to gain more knowledge from all the bros and sisters here
Welcome to ClubSnap ccplim!

Ian
 

May 6, 2003
66
0
0
#6
welcome! share with us your favorite kind of photography :bsmilie:
 

Bluestrike

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
4,784
0
0
41
There lor~
bluestrike.clubsnap.org
#9
ccplim said:
Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome. Already makes me feel like home here :)
ok ok.. get that screen saver out of the picture.....

Now see the real picture~

/me slap ccplim with a large trout!

/me grab ccplim and tied him to the chair, pour chili on the lips and salt on the tongue.


hehehhee.e.e..e :devil:
 

ccplim

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,229
0
0
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
#10
swingoutsister said:
welcome! share with us your favorite kind of photography :bsmilie:
Hi swingoutsister, i have been in photography for quite a few years but sad to say, until now, my skills still sucks :embrass:

I have tried portraits and landscape but right now, i am more into aquatic photography :bsmilie:
 

ccplim

New Member
Jan 6, 2004
1,229
0
0
BN
www.avianwatchasia.org
#11
Bluestrike said:
ok ok.. get that screen saver out of the picture.....

Now see the real picture~

/me slap ccplim with a large trout!

/me grab ccplim and tied him to the chair, pour chili on the lips and salt on the tongue.


hehehhee.e.e..e :devil:
Alamak! Like that later my lips become like 2 taiwanese susage then how? :D :bsmilie:
 

Status
Not open for further replies.