Hi I'm new here =) Canon 500D

Status
Not open for further replies.

popugirl

Jul 20, 2009
Singapore
Hi everyone I'm new to ClubSnap. Recently just bought a CANON 500D to pick up photography. Still not very familiar with it and hope u guys don't mind to guide & share some knowledge with me. =)

Hi, Welcome to CS!

Welcome :)

Hi everyone I'm new to ClubSnap. Recently just bought a CANON 500D to pick up photography. Still not very familiar with it and hope u guys don't mind to guide & share some knowledge with me. =)

Browse the entire forum and you'll find plenty of information in sticky threads (marked in yellow, on top of every subforum). There are numerous guides into all kinds of topics. Also, using the Search function will help you finding all related discussions. Enjoy your stay :)

Sorry, read the manual first.

Hi, Welcome to CS.. Im using 500D too :D

Welcome. You can attend (if you have not) the free canon familiarization course to be more familiar with the camera. Enjoy shooting.

Hi Hi,

WeLComE to CS !!!

Happy Shooting.... :)

Welcome.. I am very new too

Hi, and welcome to the 500D club! You're in the right place for knowledge. Enjoy shooting!

Welcome to CS and the dark hole!!!

Read, shot and post more..!!!!
then advice will guide you along...

Have fun and enjoy..!!!

Welcome to clubsnap. You have a good camera there.
Read a bit to brush up your knowledge.
Shoot and experiment. When you have some specific questions, search around to see if they've been asked before. If not, post your question and some kind soul will help.
Otherwise I don't know how to "share some knowledge" with you besides recommending you to read the manual and photography books, and attending courses or group outings.

Welcome to CS family! :)

Recently just started to pick photography up... Thanks for the support & advise given from the clubsnap members. Appreciate that alot! Currently I'm reading The Digital Photography Book "How to make your photos look like the pros!" Book1 by Scott Kelby... It is really a good book I feel. :) Now I'm addicted to it and cant wait to practice with my cam. Yes, love it & thanks KZ kor kor for the book & patience when sharing his knowledge with me!

U guys can add me in Facebook as well. my email is peiring@gmail.com. Nice to meet you all!

Welcome. You can attend (if you have not) the free canon familiarization course to be more familiar with the camera. Enjoy shooting.

I check it out already. Their free slot will be available in Mid of Aug only. those dates before are fully booked!

Status
Not open for further replies.