Hi I'm a new member:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zone

Apr 15, 2006
Serangoon
Hi people! I found this place while searching for info on photography competitions.

I am very excited about those outings that you guys organize every now and then, as it is a very good learning opportunity for everyone. Hope to be able to join in the outings, though I only have a digital camera.

Cheers to everyone here:)

Hello n welcome. I dun actually join e outins but I luv e forums here. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Hi Hazta, thanks for the hospitality:) These forums are really active!

Welcome zone,

Having a digicam is good enough. The camera is just one part of the equation. :)

zone said:
Hi people! I found this place while searching for info on photography competitions.

I am very excited about those outings that you guys organize every now and then, as it is a very good learning opportunity for everyone. Hope to be able to join in the outings, though I only have a digital camera.

Cheers to everyone here:)

yyD70S said:
Having a digicam is good enough. The camera is just one part of the equation. :)

Thats very true, lol I tell myself that all the time, glad to hear it from others too!

Welcome to Clubsnap...

beware the BBB virus...

Lol I have heard of this bbb virus, which i assume to be the buy buy buy virus? Haha I shall have to watch my pockets!:bsmilie:

zone said:
Lol I have heard of this bbb virus, which i assume to be the buy buy buy virus? Haha I shall have to watch my pockets!:bsmilie:

It's hard to stay away from it... sadly, I'm badly infected. Luckily, I dun haf much cash left to be burnt by it... hahahah:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.