Ding Shan Ben

May 6, 2005
Hong Kong
Hi all, I juz join this forum! :cool:

But I cannot vote?! :dunno:

Ding Shan Ben said:

welcome! wah can't stand that drama serial ... supper soapy ... but i still like :bsmilie: ... i think you can only vote after you past a certain number of posts, but don't anyhow post lah, wait kena :kok: no one can help you

eikin said:
welcome! wah can't stand that drama serial ... supper soapy ... but i still like :bsmilie: ... i think you can only vote after you past a certain number of posts, but don't anyhow post lah, wait kena :kok: no one can help you

OK. I will have to be obedient here. :embrass:

:bsmilie: welcome to CS too!

if my memory serves me right, i think u need to have 50 post to have bigger pm box, and i think 150?/200? post to start polling... :think: i might be wrong...

~Arcanic~ said:
:bsmilie: welcome to CS too!

if my memory serves me right, i think u need to have 50 post to have bigger pm box, and i think 150?/200? post to start polling... :think: i might be wrong...
i think with 50 posts then you can start polling...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
nxt time i am in trouble u must help me... cos u are Ding Shan Ben... hehehe... oh ya... i just killed someone... ;p

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Del_CtrlnoAlt just killed someone!!!

Ding Shan Ben said:

WELCOME!!!

But please don't anyhow comments some body pics, or else sure kena beaten, then also ppl will ask you to show your pics to prove.....wa a joke!!!

Joking only...........

smurfman said:
WELCOME!!!

But please don't anyhow comments some body pics, or else sure kena beaten, then also ppl will ask you to show your pics to prove.....wa a joke!!!

Joking only...........

I was already being told not to anyhow comment or posts crap. I'm a nice & obedient guy :cheers:

Ding Shan Ben said:
I was already being told not to anyhow comment or posts crap. I'm a nice & obedient guy :cheers:
cheers for u!...

markccm said:
careful of avatar u use too.
esp if its a picture of yourself.

btw, welcome to CS :)

:bsmilie:

welcome...

just post as how u would talk normally. dun have to be too wary lah. just be humble and accept constructive comments from the seniors here. its a really great place to learn if u aproach with a good attitude :)

enjoy ur stay here. but beware of the BBB virus lurking around. i m in the intermediate stage liao... :cry:

wainism said:
:bsmilie:

welcome...

just post as how u would talk normally. dun have to be too wary lah. just be humble and accept constructive comments from the seniors here. its a really great place to learn if u aproach with a good attitude :)

enjoy ur stay here. but beware of the BBB virus lurking around. i m in the intermediate stage liao... :cry:

let me give you a push ...

BUY! BUY! BUY!

Welcome to a whole new world through the lens.. ;p

enjoy ur stay here.....

*get this guy a weapon ! he is going to war with US !!! *

Status
Not open for further replies.