hi ! i just created my photo portfolio...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quite a nice layout. You might want to work on the language part though, e.g. you left out "am" in "I interested.." at the bottom. And its kinda irritating for one to click next, next and next again to view the rest of the photos, a thumbnail/some sort of overview would be nice or you could include an indication of the photo we're viewing now, e.g. 1 of 30, 3 of 30 etc.

Oh yeah and it doesn't show in Internet Explorer although it appears perfectly fine in Firefox. Since some/most of your potential clients might still be using Internet Explorer it'll be best to make it compatible with other browsers as well.

thanks ! :) edited. IE works for me though..

still can't seems to see anything on my IE 6?

still uploading? :dunno:

hmm finish uploading. maybe stil need some time to dl :p
funny my pc seems to be okay :(
i go office try tml

Nice .. loads ok on my IE here, but i also felt it might be better if there is a gallery of thumbnails.

That photo of artist painting fullerton feels familiar.. i think i read it in the papers b4... hmmm :think:

great photos!

Wahhh :thumbsup: Can you take me in as your disciple? :)

ya right. pls lah.. u have so many women model shots i still gotta learn from u wor... :) (not to mention all those nice lenses)

I went through every photo and must say that I really love your people shots. Well done! Only advice I can give is to perhaps work on a distinct theme in the future, rather than just put up a mixture of different subjects for your portfolio.

oh ! ok thansk thanks.
initially i have a flash that has nice categories. but the flash gets corrupted everytime i import the images into the library ! so frustrating ! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.