Hi~ I am newbie~ Questions about D90 price

jimmysum

Apr 7, 2010
Heard that it dropped a lot? Anyone got recent price? Thanks~~:D

really? You contact some of the reputable shops for e-quote, then update us la... :)
You should be contributing to the community... hehehehe

Welcome to CS :)
Ur answers from those reputable regular shops are only a phone call away..

Call or get e-quote from the different reputable shops.

Price can difference a lot as D90 comes w/ body only or with different kit lens

I just make a call to MS Color, it said that the kit price remain SGD1680, body SGD1360.
However, Malaysia KL there already dropped like hell. Kit only RM3300 -> SGD1435+-, body RM2400 -> SGD1043+-.

This move is believed to beat Canon 550D and D90 rumous replacement - D95 might be published in the middle of 2010.

My friend just bought a D90 Kit 1 at japan after his D70s die ......

I think it's ard $1380 but not very sure if there is any drop or all the while Jap price is cheaper

I think the price will actually drop when the new model is officially announced or released locally, not before... Shops would probably want general audience (who have no clue about anything) to believe the D90 is still worth its price and capitalise on that until the new model is released...

We just have to wait a little longer....:bsmilie:

I'm looking forward to purchase the D90 as well, so I don't mind waiting... Unless of course the replacement model is leap years ahead and with just a fractional increase of the price against the D90 (yeaheheh, right).

However, if one of the shops suddenly annouces S$1000 - mai tu liao!!!!!

To: Supersimon27
Ya, Japan should be cheaper~ Even China is selling cheaper, following link is one of the China biggest B2C site:
http://www.360buy.com/product/134178.html
RMB7099 = SGD1479+-
but no free gift lah~ LOL

To: kriegsketten
Price might get dropped as well before it released, depends on the Nikon strategy, you may refer to the KL price. My budget is around 1.2K, hope can grap one in June PC Fair, LOL~

Last edited:
Go to Lords (or rather, iPhoto) at Lucky Plaza. It's a good price over there! ;)

To: Supersimon27
Ya, Japan should be cheaper~ Even China is selling cheaper, following link is one of the China biggest B2C site:
http://www.360buy.com/product/134178.html
RMB7099 = SGD1479+-
but no free gift lah~ LOL

China has always been selling the D90 kit at 7000 to 7100 RMB. The price did not drop, the price has always been at that level. And I can get this price at most of the camera stores, even in Shanghai Xujiahui.

One thing I can say is that D300s price has dropped a little, but it is just price normalizing after the recent launch months back.

hello, i happen to open all the camera shops, so i can tell you that it dropped a lot. :bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Eh... Can you tell me how much is it for Kit? Last time I called MS Color, but the price remains, sienz~~

China has always been selling the D90 kit at 7000 to 7100 RMB. The price did not drop, the price has always been at that level. And I can get this price at most of the camera stores, even in Shanghai Xujiahui.

One thing I can say is that D300s price has dropped a little, but it is just price normalizing after the recent launch months back.

Ya, I knew that the price has been around RMB 7-7.1K in China long ago, I am asking whether the price is dropped in SG as Msia dropped a lot recently. :D

Eh... Can you tell me how much is it for Kit? Last time I called MS Color, but the price remains, sienz~~
i am guessing it all depends how local Nikon will re-compensate the vendors for the price drop.

Ya, I knew that the price has been around RMB 7-7.1K in China long ago, I am asking whether the price is dropped in SG as Msia dropped a lot recently. :D

Not all price drops are international. Maybe there are too many stock in Malaysia that they drop it? Malaysian shops are also known to drop price a lot in order to clear stock. So it might not be Nikon Malaysia also.

I got this e-quote from John 3:16. Hope it helps! :)

Nikon D90 Kit (18-105VR) - S$1,650.00, comes with 8gb card and bag
Nikon D90 Kit (18-200VR) - S$2,450.00, comes with 8gb card and bag

Yea, I just checked the price from orient foto as well. Still remain the same price. I guess I will go to Johor to get the D90 Body which is at RM 2500.

I got this e-quote from John 3:16. Hope it helps! :)

Nikon D90 Kit (18-105VR) - S$XXXXX, comes with 8gb card and bag
Nikon D90 Kit (18-200VR) - S$XXXXX, comes with 8gb card and bag

PLease do not post local pricing information in this thread. We have a price guide for this purpose. Send a PM to the moderator in charge with the item (with freebies), price, store and date.