Hi i am new!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolintan

Sep 23, 2004
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i am adam goi's student!!!!!!!!! don't believe, we noe his chinese name. wei cheng bao, right?????? :blah:

jolintan said:
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, i am adam goi's student!!!!!!!!! don't believe, we noe his chinese name. wei cheng bao, right?????? :blah:
Did u learn photography from Adam? ;)
Whatever, welcome to the club.

Erm ... please be kind to them; just found out 'they' are actually 2 twelve year olds sharing a id (one is called Jolin and the other has the surname of Tan).

Girls if you're reading this ... don't spend too much time here ah ... PSLE's coming! :cool:

sehsuan said:
Adam's current or former student?

OMG. Adam has outreached to the schools?!?!

i'm already 70++, so you should noe how old adam goi is. (jkjk)

AdamGoi said:
Erm ... please be kind to them; just found out 'they' are actually 2 twelve year olds sharing a id (one is called Jolin and the other has the surname of Tan).

Girls if you're reading this ... don't spend too much time here ah ... PSLE's coming! :cool:

this is only the tan... anyway, we should have breaks in between revisions right? cannot keep studying!

Oi like adam say better go study...PSLE coming you know.:bsmilie:

kex said:
get 4 A's he buy u both a camera each (jkjk)

lolx!!! u dun anyhow say ah! later mr goi gonna kenna sia....that time really deep trouble liao.... :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

kex said:
get 4 A's he buy u both a camera each (jkjk)

aiyah..... hahahaha... 4A's and both of you get a Canon 1Ds MkII or a Nikon D2x, plus a 80-200 F2.8 AFS, 600mm and a SB-800.... and a SB 800 !! all compliments from your dear teacher Adam... lol..... thats if u get 4A's.... :bsmilie:

1A ---- > Nikon D70 / Canon 20D + all DX lenses and L lens
2A's ---> Nikon D100 / Canon 10D + all DX lenses and L lens
3A's ---> Nikon D2h / Canon 1D MKII + all DX and AFS lens and L lens
4A's ---> Nikon D2x / Canon 1Ds MKII + all DX,AF,AFS,VR and L lens + Sb 800 and L lens and 550EX.

Get to top Sec school.---> Hasselblad 503Cw each !! lol !!!

erm..... hehehe.. kidding la ya ?? ahahha.... like that ur teacher pok very soon..... 2As enuff to wipe his savings out liao.... =P :bsmilie:

hahahahaha.. why not get CS to create scholarship ?? hahaha.... :sweatsm:
get Nikon and Canon to sponsor !! hahahaha......... :sweatsm:

AdamGoi said:
You people talk too chim liao ... they don't understand ... on second thought, I think it's better they don't understand at all! Heh ... :bsmilie:

ya... later if they realli understand.. u gotta be in deep trouble.... lol....
hmmm.... hahaha..... motivate them to continue in this photography hobby.... den we got a future generation of photographers liao.... lol...

now not much pple want to take up serious photography liao leh.... must treasure every potentials.... hahaha

glennyong said:
aiyah..... hahahaha... 4A's and both of you get a Canon 1Ds MkII or a Nikon D2x, plus a 80-200 F2.8 AFS, 600mm and a SB-800.... and a SB 800 !! all compliments from your dear teacher Adam... lol..... thats if u get 4A's.... :bsmilie:

1A ---- > Nikon D70 / Canon 20D + all DX lenses and L lens
2A's ---> Nikon D100 / Canon 10D + all DX lenses and L lens
3A's ---> Nikon D2h / Canon 1D MKII + all DX and AFS lens and L lens
4A's ---> Nikon D2x / Canon 1Ds MKII + all DX,AF,AFS,VR and L lens + Sb 800 and L lens and 550EX.

Get to top Sec school.---> Hasselblad 503Cw each !! lol !!!

erm..... hehehe.. kidding la ya ?? ahahha.... like that ur teacher pok very soon..... 2As enuff to wipe his savings out liao.... =P :bsmilie:

hahahahaha.. why not get CS to create scholarship ?? hahaha.... :sweatsm:
get Nikon and Canon to sponsor !! hahahaha......... :sweatsm:

With such a rewards scheme, I would like to become his student!!!!

but I'm sure the fees paid is enough to buy all of that ;) haha

Status
Not open for further replies.