hi hi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan88

Sep 13, 2008
hi, just got my 450d, new in this hobby, got the standard package, just want to ask for help if planning to go oversea shooting wat is the thing that need to bring along? thanks for the help in advance

hi, just got my 450d, new in this hobby, got the standard package, just want to ask for help if planning to go oversea shooting wat is the thing that need to bring along? thanks for the help in advance

Your passport :)

Hi, welcome. If you're planning to bring your camera overseas, you need a number of things:

1. Enough memory cards

2. Spare battery or two

3. Camera bag

Anything else would depend on what you intend to shoot.

tripod

Spare batteries and cards.

I would bring every thing you got in the standard package which is probably very minimal already.No tripod?Buy one or bring a beanbag.Good to bring laptop for storage if you don't have at least 4GB for every day of shooting.

thanks alot, look like batt and memory cards i need to look at...
really thanks folks

Compact cameras are really good for overseas travelling :) Travel light :D

Depends where you will be travelling, when you will be photographing, how you will be travelling;

Get a good bag, put you camera, batteries, charger, memory cards (or a portable storage device), lens cleaning kit, sensor cleaning kit.

bro any advise on sling bags or ???? thanks

bro any advise on sling bags or ???? thanks

What do you have now? Standard package meaning one lens (18-55mm IS)? If so, just get a small padded bag for now (I like LowePro's TopLoad Zoom, not sure which one will fit you, mine's discontinued). I use the SlingShot 200AW - it's very convenient, but it's not the most comfortable thing to carry around with a full load of gear for a long time. Not to mention overkill for 1 lens attached to camera body.

Last edited:
Use any bag that's comfortable for you, then stuff your camera gear in there.

thanks for the advise, any place which got a lot of range to choose from?
many thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.