Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

prakajegs

Dec 25, 2006
Bishan
I am an ex-owner of Canon 400D, due to heavy working schduele I am forced to sell my entire equiment abt 2 years ago, recently my work have been relaxing and I planned to get a DSLR again but this time more to the one which can provide still images and HD recording.

I surveyed around and found out Lumix GH 1 is the best choice to go with, I checked abt the review and booked my sey yesterday, suppose to be collected tom. So guys, just wanna check if any guys here own a GH1 and willing to share the best features of it.

Thanks and waiting for your replies.

Hey bro, you sound exactly like me! I was an ex-owner of a Nikon D80 2 years ago and sold it off due to busy work and life schedule. Looking to get back into photography through a Panasonic camera. If you have not booked the GH 1, I will recommend you to wait for the upcoming GF1.

I am an ex-owner of Canon 400D, due to heavy working schduele I am forced to sell my entire equiment abt 2 years ago, recently my work have been relaxing and I planned to get a DSLR again but this time more to the one which can provide still images and HD recording.

I surveyed around and found out Lumix GH 1 is the best choice to go with, I checked abt the review and booked my sey yesterday, suppose to be collected tom. So guys, just wanna check if any guys here own a GH1 and willing to share the best features of it.

Thanks and waiting for your replies.

hi bro, thanks for your post. I just collected the GH1 yesterday, was playing around a while. Not bad a lot of extra functions and ethe HD recording is superb. Will be taking it out for a shoot this evening....

Status
Not open for further replies.