hi guys!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

chang.jin

Jul 15, 2006
hi.. new to CS, looking as a guest for a long time before I decided to be a member of CS.. ha ha, as itching to reply to comments.. hee hee.. just dropping by to say hello to this friendly family.. :bsmilie: okay, signing out!! keep smilin'!!

Wellucome, wellucome.:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

hi & welcome to the club :)
y stay as a guest for long? just register as simple as abc isnt it :bsmilie:

newbiegrapher said:
hi & welcome to the club :)
y stay as a guest for long? just register as simple as abc isnt it :bsmilie:
tat's true.. maybe computer illiterate :bsmilie:

what's tat korean words mean???dun tell me tat someone goin to test another missile....

redkops said:
what's tat korean words mean???dun tell me tat someone goin to test another missile....
ha ha.. funny, but dun you think that this is not to be meant as a joke? the signature means "do not give up".. please dun joke about us again. no offence ;p

redkops said:
that is so uncalled for!!!

my goodness.... i'm totally disgusted at your "joke" which quite honestly, doesn't sound like a joke at all. :rolleyes:

redkops said:

HAH. HAH. HAH. :what: :flush:

Hi Chang Jin,
Welcome to the club.
:cheergal:

redkops said:
:nono:

:kok:

how can like that treat newcomer?

hi hi! i presume u are korean? i have a korean fren too! a beautiful country, hope to visit it some day!!

have a great stay here.... although its tinted a bit in the beginning... still, there are a lot more friendier ppl around!

welcome, chang.jin.. your food looks good on TV.. :bsmilie: can teach me someday??

Hello, welcome to this big family. I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay here and the advices from the friendly and nice people here are really great. I'm a newbie here too and i must say that the people here are really nice and they are very willing to share their experience and tips. Do read more and you can learn from the threads of others. :)

Why are you de-registered last time? Care to explain?

Regards,
Arto.

What? I thought u were banned?? :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.