Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobito

Mar 27, 2006
singapore
Hi I'm new in this forum, and also Im very newbie in photography .. I look forward to learn from people in this forum =) ..

Welcome....

Happy snapping...

Enjoy your stay!

And take note of the various gatherings.

thx guys, this forum sure have a great people inside ^__^

oh yea .. and just wondering .. which one do you guys think better ? 350D or D70 ? i've been using my friends camera (D70) and i kinda like it, but, my budget is not so much anyway, and im planing to get 2nd hand stuff

so what do you think ?

Welcome 2 CS community! As 4 yr question is all about yr preference and also yr familiarity with the camera systems, as each systems difers in menu and button layout (which can significantly affect yr composition & photo taking time).

If u r familiar with nikon, then save up n go nikon all d way, OR, try canon instead.. It reli boils down 2 wat u want in a camera...

Well, check on both camps products and the upgrade options (if you intend to do so in future) which allows you to do so efficiently.

And as you mentioned, you are looking for 2nd hand sets, good luck hunting, sometimes, you may get some good deals.

Cheers,

well thx ^__^ , yeah im still thinking of buying new or used one, cuz the main reason for me not to get new is just simple NO MONEY :cry:

because im new in photography, i kinda afraid to buy used one, because i dunno how to get the good stuff .. if people tells lie to me about the product, i could buy it and listen to his words with my silly serious face :confused:

I think you just have to do your research on the camera that u wish to buy, then when you meet the seller, you can try out the camera for yourself 1st before making a decision. I am a newbie to this forum too(just joined yesterday). But judging from what I have read from the threads and posts here, I believe most of the people here are genuine photography-lovers and won't cheat about their equipments..:)

aaron80 said:
I think you just have to do your research on the camera that u wish to buy, then when you meet the seller, you can try out the camera for yourself 1st before making a decision. I am a newbie to this forum too(just joined yesterday). But judging from what I have read from the threads and posts here, I believe most of the people here are genuine photography-lovers and won't cheat about their equipments..:)

well thank you , i didn't mean anybody from CS, but from 2nd hand store like in peninsula plaza .. i did many research about what i want .. and the only consideration is about money, cuz if i could , i would buy new D70s kit :cry:

u can check out the buy n sell forum here too. quite a few offering D70(s). i got mine 2 months back from the buy n sell forum here too. as for what to look out for when buying 2nd-hand, i duno also. for me, i pray about it. haha... works gd for me. if u're willing to spare a few bucks, u're in for a treat!!

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=186674

support our fellow CSer. he doing a project: The Complete Guide to Buying Used Photographic Equipment in Singapore.

Status
Not open for further replies.