Hi Guys!! New bies here

Status
Not open for further replies.

bychia

Oct 16, 2009
hello guys!

i just joined ClubSnap a few days ago..

is learning on photography as well as looking for my first DSLR^^

budget was quite tight hence it was quite hard:)

just keep reading up and trying new things out. get to know your camera so well that you can make all the adjustments you want without taking your eye from the viewfinder, then you can concentrate on taking good pictures :)

good luck and welcome to CS :)

Welcome to CS

With a tight budget you can consider 2nd hand, take a look at the BnS section :)

hi bychia

cheers

Welcome to CS~ :cool:

budget tight - go for entry level DSLR or 2nd hand DSLR.

where there's a shot to be taken, there's a way.

Welcome to CS bychia!

Enjoy ur time here and the way to go is to snap snap snap :) Have fun~

Welcome in~~~ ;)

Hello everyone,

I just join today. I have a sony a350 but not sure how to use it effectively. I do not even know how and where to start to learn to use it well. My wish is to find out some useful pointers from everyone who care to share.

Thanks for any reply in advance.

hi bychia... welcome to clubsnap!
So after a long and arduous search (and battle with your budget), you've landed yourself a DSLR (i presume), so now start shooting and experimenting!

Hello everyone,

I just join today. I have a sony a350 but not sure how to use it effectively. I do not even know how and where to start to learn to use it well. My wish is to find out some useful pointers from everyone who care to share.

Thanks for any reply in advance.

hi tosoon... welcome to clubsnap.
congrats on your DSLR purchase. What you have is a capable camera. Don't put it to waste.

2 areas you need to cover:
- Basic photography, covering topics like shutter speed, aperture, depth of field, proper handling techniques, metering, ISO, etc....

- Operation of your A350. It's gotta be almost second-nature to you.
How to increase/decrease the exposure comp?
How to adjust ISO?
How to switch between MF and AF?
How to change different metering types?
How to set WB (if you're a JPG shooter)?
and the list goes on and on...

Read the sticky thread at the top of the newbies corner, which is an intro to photography basics. Practice practice practice...

Status
Not open for further replies.