Hi guys!Commend on this....pls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzyong

Feb 13, 2004
Singapore
Hello people,A newbie here!really don't know much about Photography, but was Introduced to this forums from a friend of mine who loves photography(so do I) :sweatsm:

Anyway,feel free to commend on this photo!Pointers are welcome!And some tips for me... pls? :bigeyes:

Edited using PhotoImpact 8

did u use the blur tool? seems to be all over. err ... was the blur in the original pic too? others correct me if i'm wrong ... i'm pretty new too :bsmilie:

jazzyong said:
Hello people,A newbie here!really don't know much about Photography, but was Introduced to this forums from a friend of mine who loves photography(so do I) :sweatsm:

Anyway,feel free to commend on this photo!Pointers are welcome!And some tips for me... pls? :bigeyes:

Edited using PhotoImpact 8

wow! really must commend you on this photo! :)
I like the composition and perspective. Makes me want to walk up the stairs to see what's at the end of it. Not a B&W expert though, so cannot comment on how to improve on this picture.

renegade said:
did u use the blur tool? seems to be all over. err ... was the blur in the original pic too? others correct me if i'm wrong ... i'm pretty new too :bsmilie:

no,I added the blur in to the photo using Photo Impact 8.
How about your photo gallery?do u have 1? why not post it up? :bigeyes:

jazzyong said:
no,I added the blur in to the photo using Photo Impact 8.
How about your photo gallery?do u have 1? why not post it up? :bigeyes:

oic ... i do have a simple gallery, with some of my pretty lousy pics :bsmilie: just started shooting 3 mth ago ... do drop by ... www.ndroo.com ... and feel free to give me any comments ... good or bad also welcomed, as it helps me learn ...

btw, i saw your other pics ... i like the 'through the pain i see in others' :thumbsup:

The blur is a good idea... but i think the blured stairs near the roots of the tree is a little distracting... maybe as mentioned by cheesecake, a tighther crop or leave the steps out of the blur?

Hee... just my personal comments... I haven't been taking photos for a very very long time liao... (work sucks..)

Status
Not open for further replies.