Hi guys, can you help me achieve this effect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

liopord

Jul 17, 2009
Caracas, Venezuela
I hope I'm posting in the right forum,
I just found this pictures in a facebook album of a friend's friend and really liked how these pictures turned out. How can I achieve this kind of pictures? Since the photos are from facebook, there is no access to any Exif data and besides I don't know the photographer, so I can't ask him. BTW I think the photos were taken with a Leica L10

Is it by post-processing or in-camera settings? I also suppose it has a lot to do with lighting. Any ideas?

EDIT:
Please at least acknowledge the photographer by posting the source of the images. "Facebook" just isn't enough.

You're right, and I'm really sorry. Photographer name is Manuel Cardoso and I think he's from Latainamerika, I don't know about the models though.

Last edited:
Please at least acknowledge the photographer by posting the source of the images. "Facebook" just isn't enough.

1) composition
2) PP used
3) least important - gear used

I never rely on in-camera settings. Shoot in RAW and see what I feel like when I get around to PP-ing them.

FYI, it looks like a very mild version of the dave hill effect. But It's just a slight tweak on the tone curve, up the contrast and sharpness.

Pic #1 just looks straight off-cam actually.

Status
Not open for further replies.