Hi Everyone...

TrollR

Mar 24, 2010
Hi to all,

I'm a brand new rookie in the photography world...Well, from a much well expensive hobby had now taken a turn into photography...

Not much of recent hobby that just took up, it just along the way din really put much interest in it till recent years had seriously wanted to take some great photos with my family and my daughters too....

Another affecting factors are friends within are also into photography, that makes it even faster to cling onto this natural hobby of mine internally became practical...hahahaha....

Well, planning to get one mid range DSLR to start off my hobby...Meanwhile, will be hanging around to know and learn more from all the pro's... Pardon my 'stupid' questions to you if I started to ask questions....:lovegrin:

Welcome to CS:)

Welcome aboard to CS!! Happy Shooting!!!:);)

Hi to all,

I'm a brand new rookie in the photography world...Well, from a much well expensive hobby had now taken a turn into photography...

Not much of recent hobby that just took up, it just along the way din really put much interest in it till recent years had seriously wanted to take some great photos with my family and my daughters too....

Another affecting factors are friends within are also into photography, that makes it even faster to cling onto this natural hobby of mine internally became practical...hahahaha....

Well, planning to get one mid range DSLR to start off my hobby...Meanwhile, will be hanging around to know and learn more from all the pro's... Pardon my 'stupid' questions to you if I started to ask questions....:lovegrin:

Hi welcome to CS

i'm a newbie too. at time, i do post stupid question but i learn my mistake

:lovegrin:

Hi everyone!
I am a new member here and I just wanted to write and say hello to all. I am happy to be a part in this forum. I was just visiting here and enjoying my visits.

Hi everyone!
I am a new member here and I just wanted to write and say hello to all. I am happy to be a part in this forum. I was just visiting here and enjoying my visits.
Welcome to CS :)

Hi guys,

Finally!!! Yesterday, out of sudden just decided to popped into the shop and spend around 3k on a brand new set of Canon 50D.... I'm overjoyed and really happy to own one DSLR finally...After so long of trying out on my friend 50D, and at last I managed to owned one myself now....

Guess got to start to learn more as well as looking for more better lens liao....

Cheers :)