Hi Everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

painte

May 13, 2009
Actually I was here to source for a DSLR to get my sis for her bday. After looking at the gallery and helpful comments from the pros, think I will keep it for myself instead. Haha!

Hope to post some pics soon. Ciao!

Good luck, and have lots of joy photoshooting.

Hi! Welcome to CS! :)

welcome to CS!
You should leave your contact details with me, and if I organize another 'newbies' outing, I could include you. I THINK those who attended the previous 2 outings had fun ;) Now technically no more newbies already. All very familiar with operating their cams. I have nothing more to share... :cry:

welcome to CS!
You should leave your contact details with me, and if I organize another 'newbies' outing, I could include you. I THINK those who attended the previous 2 outings had fun ;) Now technically no more newbies already. All very familiar with operating their cams. I have nothing more to share... :cry:

I'm a certified Newbie (I learned how to turn my camera on just this Monday!). Feel free to invite me to any future newbie outings, I'd love to meet some ClubSNAPpers and pick up some tips along the way :)

yap , me too
would like to join any of the outings and learn more stuff from you guys.
:)

sure thing. Just drop me a PM with your contact details. If and when I arrange something, I shall include you in the mass mail.
I'm doing all this not for profit, but more for companionship in this sometimes lonely hobby, and also to share whatever limited knowledge I have.

you mean "old", as in you feel that the number representing your age is quite a large number? ;)
hahaha no such thing as old in my book.
Can walk, can carry camera + gears, like to take photos, like to talk rubbish. BOLEH!

OK I shouldn't steal this thread.
Just PM me with the details (real name, email address, camera type, interest area within photography). I'll see what I can do.

Last edited:
Hi welcome to CS! ;)

Btw, u a :thumbsup: bro...:bsmilie:

Welcome to CS

as my usual,

Pls

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more.... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.