hi everyone ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jabberwock

Apr 8, 2009
Singapore, Singapore
hi peeps.. new to photography... is a canon EOS 350D gd enough for a basic ?? please advice .. cheers

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Go do more homework first... keep reading till you know more.

hi peeps.. new to photography... is a canon EOS 350D gd enough for a basic ?? please advice .. cheers

any camera is good enough, as long as you are willing to live with the shortcomings, and every camera, even the nikon d3 or canon mark d III has its shortcomings.

are these pictures good enough for you?

link
link2
link3
link4
link5

it's not the equipment most of the time. it's the person behind the equipment.

Hi Hi!

Welcome! I am a newbie too!
But i am using Sony system.
But in my humble opinion, the most important stuffs now will be the basic knowledges.

Cheers!

Like I always say, you must feel comfortable with the tools in your hands, consider budget, what you like to shoot most and upgrading power.

Hola Amigo! Welcome to CS! ;)

i am still learning in progress ...still need guidance from exp photographer like u peeps.. hopefully can learn more from u peeps ... thanks ...

all cameras are good for basic :)
theres no such thing as a camera not good for learning :) haha.

have fun taking photos and take more! x)

Hello...welcome.

As mentioned many times, given today's advanced technology, all entry level cameras will be able to produce good pictures if you use them within their limitations. So just do a little homework to find out the strength and weaknessess of each system and decide for yourself which suits you better cos you are the one using the cam eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.