Status
Not open for further replies.

hazelng

Dec 11, 2008
Hi Everyone

Little Intro of Myself.

Name: Hazel

Love: Photography & Modelling.

Currently: Trying to pick up photography, so will post some the work I did over here for comments and advice. *多多指教* duo duo zhi jiao.

Last edited:
actually a good start maybe is to have your own myspace + a portfolio.

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Any shots taken by you so far??

welcome... hope to meet up with u someday for photoshoot together... :bsmilie:

hope to c your works...

Try some new phrases for a change? ;p

Let's see...

this would be the best advice I think I can give so far... esp on the READ more part... :bsmilie:

Let's see...

this would be the best advice I think I can give so far... esp on the READ more part... :bsmilie:

How about...

Earn Moar
Bargain Moar
BBB Moar

Ok sorry to TS for hijacking thread.

I goesz out nao. bb

Hehe. I did some shots.... Erm.. duno presentable or not. ahahz. tmr I will be going out to take some buildings, nature shots ba. yet to tink of where so far.
Just like the lights. So haven't think of any description like u guys does for every photo.

30thNov2008CanonEOS50D1stShots18.jpg

30thNov2008CanonEOS50D1stShots17.jpg

Last edited:
Try looking for different angles and see if you can find one that brings out the beauty of the light without killing the mood.

Hi Everyone, new in this forum.

Same passion as everyone else in this forum. Love for photography.

Small Intro of Myself.

Name: Hazel
Contact me via hazel_ling86@yahoo.com.sg

Height: 148cm
Weight: 42kg

Bust size: 30B
pants size: 25 Hipster: 28 (s- m)
Shoe Size: 3-5 (Depends on shoes cutting)
Hair: Shoulder Length Black (current)
Shirt Size: XS -S

you are tiny :)

Let's talk, let's shoot :)

Tooks lots of photos. But alot of disappointment. Can't catch the feel and the angle I really want. These are took from chijmes. The rest of the photos are not presentable at all.. in fact these posted ones are so-so only.

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0138.jpg

IMG_0128.jpg

Last edited:
Watch the lines.... both vertical and horizontal.

Dun let them get too slanted. And also the cropping. Dun let portions of the picture get cut off if they are important. Also check the white balance. A different setting can do wonders or ruin a picture.

Noted with thanks. That's so call my first attempt in shooting... mmm... hopefully can get nicer pics the nxt time round. hehez. will set a site up for the shots i took.
Think it's gona take me alot of time to shoot a decent shots. cos i spend the whole evening 4 hrs to try to shoot these... and turns out crappy. *sigh*

Prefer to shoot human to a certain extend. hehez.

Noted with thanks. That's so call my first attempt in shooting... mmm... hopefully can get nicer pics the nxt time round. hehez. will set a site up for the shots i took.
Think it's gona take me alot of time to shoot a decent shots. cos i spend the whole evening 4 hrs to try to shoot these... and turns out crappy. *sigh*

Prefer to shoot human to a certain extend. hehez.

It takes a while to learn... keep shooting and experimenting... and after a while, you'll realise wat works for you better.

thanks for the encouragement!
Cheers!

Tooks lots of photos. But alot of disappointment. Can't catch the feel and the angle I really want. These are took from chijmes. The rest of the photos are not presentable at all.. in fact these posted ones are so-so only.

IMG_0145.jpg

Step further. Shoot wider. Would be nice if you can frame the whole archway for the leftside as well :)

Status
Not open for further replies.