Hi Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

InspiredLives

Nov 13, 2008
inspiredlives.wordpress.com
Hello everyone ,
I am totally new to photography , but i am very interested in photography. Currently , i am holding on to a rather old camera , its actually sony cyber shot DSC-F88. (Please advise me if i should get a new camera ) Also , since i am new to this , may i know where to start from and to learn? Would gladly appreciate you people help. Thanks :D

Welcome

READ more
Shoot more
Post more

Hello everyone ,
I am totally new to photography , but i am very interested in photography. Currently , i am holding on to a rather old camera , its actually sony cyber shot DSC-F88. (Please advise me if i should get a new camera ) Also , since i am new to this , may i know where to start from and to learn? Would gladly appreciate you people help. Thanks :D
Its not the hardware but whether the person knows how to use the camera.

if you find the camera doesnt limit your creative spark, no need to buy new one.

depending on what photos you like to take, maybe can make them more interesting by using an image editor?

Hello everyone ,

read more

shoot more

want to post or not is optional, but will help you with regards to whether you are on the right path for general appeal

Hi,
a warm welcome by a CS fan.
the Newbies Corner in this forum is a good place to visit.
even the thread seems more towards DSLR noobs, you can apply some of those on your F88 since it can handle some manual exposure settings.
lets learn together.

Hi all , thanks for the advice. Basically , i am currently reading on my camera booklet and understanding the functions.. If i have some shots , i will definitely post it here and please give me some comments too :) thanks!

Hello...welcome.

The DSC-F88 is a great cam. If it is still serving you well, just continue to use it. ;)

Hi all , thanks for the advice. Basically , i am currently reading on my camera booklet and understanding the functions.. If i have some shots , i will definitely post it here and please give me some comments too :) thanks!

Do post your pics, but please note that there are certain requirements you need to take note of before posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.