Hi everyone

guirongchoo

Jun 25, 2015
SG
I'm new here, I just buy a Nikon d7200 with nikon 18-105mm n sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 n now I want to buy a sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 or go for full frame d750 first anyone can help thanks

Do you realise your current lenses are DX (crop frame)? You'd have to replace them if you switch to a full-frame, at least if you want to it effectively.

Which leads to the question -- WHY do you want to change?

I'm new here, I just buy a Nikon d7200 with nikon 18-105mm n sigma 18-35mm f/1.8 n now I want to buy a sigma 70-200mm f/2.8 or go for full frame d750 first anyone can help thanks

You just gotten your D7200 and you want to go to D750. Why dun u go straight to D750 in the first place before investing in D7200?

I'm first time I not understand what is dx-fx

Sent from my Z00D using Tapatalk

I going for pss basic photography course n I understand dx-fx ahhh

Sent from my Z00D using Tapatalk

U understand doesn't mean u have to get. Your instructor probably poisoned u so deeply without explaining needs analysis. D7200 is still a very competent camera and hold many advantages over full frame. Look at my gears, i have so many, and can easily afford full frame but i didnt.

Actually what do u shoot to warrant a full frame? Many beginners keep upgrading for the sake of doing so, without looking into their real needs. Rest for a few months n u will realise it is not necessary for u to get one. Go out shoot more to outgrow your existing one first. Having a better or more expensive camera doesn't guarantee it will translate into better pictures.

If u r really insistent and have the budget, then go ahead. U will face more dilemma with lenses later on. Good luck gear head.

Last edited:
Go finish your course first, than shoot with your existing gears for a year or two, collect 20 pieces of your best work from various topics you have shot. Look at them, you will know what you really need by than.

Don't put the cart before the horse, know what you really want when you decided to take up photography as a hobby.

Last edited:
Also full frame is heavy ..... Those big lens .... Personally I won't want to drag them around espeically if it is for travel

think more on how to shoot, think less of what gears should own.
15-kickass-bruce-lee-quotes-3-728.jpg

I fear not a photographer who use 10,000 dollars camera to shoot 1 photo, but I fear the photographer who sold 1 photo for 10,000 dollars.

~me~