hi everyone, i'm newbie

Status
Not open for further replies.

elims

Sep 5, 2009
hiii,

been visiting to this forum for quite some time. now i'm officially your member. :) would love to learn more about photography. i love travelling a lot and want to keep my travelling memories in the nicest way.

cheers and warm greetings to all of you.

elims

Hi, Welcome to CS

hi hi hi(",)

do help yourself read up the various threads on different topics related to what you want to know. this club has abundant of infos, it will certainly helps you a lot.

enjoy!
papajanggo33

hiii,

been visiting to this forum for quite some time. now i'm officially your member. :) would love to learn more about photography. i love travelling a lot and want to keep my travelling memories in the nicest way.

elims

Share your photos about your travel. I think seniors in the club will give some tips.:)

welcome to clubsnap,

do post your pics of your journeys around the world in the respective photo gallery sub-forum,

and drop by our travel photography sub-forum on pointers for trips to nearly anywhere in the world.

hiii,

elims

Welcome to CS....

Welcome to CS family!

Hi elims,

welcome to CS. SMILE :)

hiii newbie.

cheers and a warm welcome to ClubSNAP for you too. ;)

welcome to CS! ;)

Hi elims, warm welcome to you :D

welcome to CS

what took u so long?
haha just kidding.

have fun shooting!

Welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.