Hi Everyone, Greetings from Ghana

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackwize

Mar 15, 2008
I don't know if there are any other members from Africa. I discovered this forum when the mirror of my 5d came off and I started researching online. And now I have enjoyed reading at the various forums so much, I've decided to stay. That is if you welcome me.

Welcome to this great community.

The mirror of your 5D dropped? :sweat: Oh dear, is it the Canon 5D or the KM 5D you're using?

Welcome to this multicultural photography forum.
Welcome to this great community.

The mirror of your 5D dropped? :sweat: Oh dear, is it the Canon 5D or the KM 5D you're using?
It's Canon 5D, happened on a few sets in Canon forum.

I don't know if there are any other members from Africa. I discovered this forum when the mirror of my 5d came off and I started researching online. And now I have enjoyed reading at the various forums so much, I've decided to stay. That is if you welcome me.

welcome to our family

Welcome to CS!

Yes, the 5D has this peculiar thing that the mirror drops out, typically after a year when the warranty is over :)

But Canon puts it back for you free, even after that period :)

Hong Sien

Welcome, bienvenue. ;)

How do you say welcome in Ghana?

Welcome to ClubSNAP!

Welcome... sure you are welcome. Ask your friend to join too!

Status
Not open for further replies.