Hi Earthling!!! I'm a newbie + noobie... Do guide me along... =)

CrazeCat

Mar 3, 2010
Most probably getting a EOS550D when it's release... (Need to look at the price... =P) Anyone roughly know the price??? I hear it will be in by next Wednesday @ MS Colour, AMK... ;)

Welcome to CS:)Dun think 550D will be coming in next week.

really?? why??? Went to the shop just now, a lady at MS Colour told me it will arrive next week probably Wednesday.... =/ ... made me all excited... hrmph...

really?? why??? Went to the shop just now, a lady at MS Colour told me it will arrive next week probably Wednesday.... =/ ... made me all excited... hrmph...

That's 1 day before IT show, sounds likely actually. But nothing is for sure I guess.

Are DSLRs from outer space the same as those found on Earth? :think:

>.<" me blurred.... was just wondering is this 550D good... or should i go for 500D... haha... as a start...

How abt waiting awhile..wait for others to get the camera then check for user reviews.
Specs-wise u shd be able to compare the 2 camera side by side at dpreview:)

They have 10000000 billion terapixels but the same lousy dynamic range :p

What about servicing?

Does TS have to come to Earth everytime the camera gives problems, or are there CSCs out there? :think:

>.<" me blurred.... was just wondering is this 550D good... or should i go for 500D... haha... as a start...
Sorry to be critical... but if you don't know what is so "good" about the upcoming 550D, why are you bent on getting one?
I'm pretty sure the price will be "good"... that's almost a certainty.

What about servicing?

Does TS have to come to Earth everytime the camera gives problems, or are there CSCs out there? :think:

I like this.....
Think no one notice it.....:bsmilie:

Welcome to CS :)

What about servicing?

I'm out there .............................somewhere..................TS can hitch a ride from me.............haha ;p

What about servicing?

LOL.

I suppose Canon has got service center out there, just that they charge much more for interplanetary warranty.

Welcome to CS :)

I'm out there .............................somewhere..................TS can hitch a ride from me.............haha ;p

Would he have to pay for food and fuel? :bsmilie:

LOL.

I suppose Canon has got service center out there, just that they charge much more for interplanetary warranty.

Wonder if they get many requests for sensor cleaning, or do DSLR owners in space kinda just take off their lenses and jiggle around a bit? :think:

Would he have to pay for food and fuel? :bsmilie:
He'll have to pay if he survive the crash landing........................:bsmilie:
Wonder if they get many requests for sensor cleaning, or do DSLR owners in space kinda just take off their lenses and jiggle around a bit? :think:
Mind you, the dust in space are as big as a meteorite. Not only the sensor is gone, the whole camera too.....................haha :bsmilie:

How abt waiting awhile..wait for others to get the camera then check for user reviews.
Specs-wise u shd be able to compare the 2 camera side by side at dpreview:)

thanks for the suggestion... however i would like to get it a bit earlier as I'll be attending the Malaysia Hot Air Balloon Festival on the 18 March... Hopefully could get some tips from friends... =)...

Sorry to be critical... but if you don't know what is so "good" about the upcoming 550D, why are you bent on getting one?
I'm pretty sure the price will be "good"... that's almost a certainty.

I believe that i need to start somewhere... have been looking at 500D but since 550D is coming out soon... would love to see and compare if it's worth to get it... =) ... As mention, i'm really new in this hobby...

He'll have to pay if he survive the crash landing........................:bsmilie:

Mind you, the dust in space are as big as a meteorite. Not only the sensor is gone, the whole camera too.....................haha :bsmilie:

U peoples are funny... thanks for the welcome.. :)