Hi E-one!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamsungEvo

Alopss!

I found this great site that shares everything about photography... Glad to be a part of the community! Hope to enjoy this forum!

Have a nice day! ;)

Hi SamsungEvo,

welcome to CS

Hey SamsungEvo,

WeLCOmE to CS !!! :D

Welcome to clubsnap!

Welcome to CS family! :)

Hi, welcome to the growing family of CS ! ;)

Thanks for the warm welcome e-one...

Actually, I've been having a problem with the thread that I created... Twice now that it's been missing... i made one last posts a few hours back and left to get something to eat... when I reconnect, it says invalid thread... anyone here, can please tell me whatv happen? Is there something I should know... Please advise... Thanks a lot!

What was the thread about and where did you post it?

boss,
it's no more there... dunno where... missing aka gone... and I'm back to square one... I made more posts already, now as you can see only the number is there but if you search thread open by me, only this one appear... can you find the "Samsung Camera and Camcoder" thread?

Can you answer my question? I asked you, exactly what was the "Samsung Camera and Camcoder" (not it's camcorder, not coder) about? Were you trying to sell?

No I'm not selling... I just posts info. on samsung's camera and camcorders for the members who's thinking of buying samsung brand... I thought the title was clear enough... and I thought the thread "Consumer Corner" is the right place as well to be posting such info.

Hi! Welcome to CS!

Status
Not open for further replies.