Hi..... ClubSnap

Status
Not open for further replies.

franco_lin

Jan 3, 2006
Hi dear Club snap members;

Just want to involve in the community of like-minded people. I have EOS350D for 2yrs plus but only now i start to know little deep inside about photography because of my friends who are pro in this area.

So, if you have good Digital SLR with whatever reason (as a gift or what). Try to get to know the other side of digital photography since it can give you some good form of passion.

Cheers buddies... :)

Welcome

READ MORE
SHOOT more
Post more

Just want to involve in the community of like-minded people. I have EOS350D for 2yrs plus but only now i start to know little deep inside about photography because of my friends who are pro in this area.

So, if you have good Digital SLR with whatever reason (as a gift or what). Try to get to know the other side of digital photography since it can give you some good form of passion.

Guess i'm not the only one. :)
New as well. Had my 1s DSLR years back but never "get into it" till last year.
Guess everyone is in learning process somehow somewhere sometime. :)

Guess i'm not the only one. :)
New as well. Had my 1s DSLR years back but never "get into it" till last year.
Guess everyone is in learning process somehow somewhere sometime. :)

Hi and welcome to the CS community

tip: read the stickies and you will be good to go

i used to own 350D, in fact still holding on to it now. good camera.
keep playing & learning! cheers! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.