Hi can tell me??

nicorn

May 4, 2011
Hi all! Can WF6662A hold a nikon D7000???

Hi all! Can WF6662A hold a nikon D7000???

1. It is general forum etiquette, and MUCH more helpful, to use a descriptive topic. "Hi can tell me??" does not tell anyone anything about the thread.
2. If you had googled for WF6662A you would have found the product spec site:
http://www.fusitu.com/en/displayproduct.html?proID=100537054&proTypeName=camera tripod WF6662A
3. Now if you read the site you will see the max. capacity is 3kg.
4. Now apply some common sense and a very basic understanding of your camera and you will realize that asking if a tripod can hold your camera body is basically useless and pointless, as you need to consider the weight of the lens and any other accessories (flash, etc). If it's just the body, sure, even my bottlecap tripod can hold your D7000!!!
5. Once you know what total gear you want to attach, use basic maths to add up the sum.

Agreed with Rashkae...

The information that you have provided is simply not enough for any of us to give any meaningful suggestion or advises. What you mean by your question simply means that you would want the tripod to hold your D7000 (body only) without any other things attached to it. So first thing,

get these information:

1) Weight of your gears combo - camera body, lens, flash (external), brackets (if any), etc.
2) Spec of the said tripod (Maximum load, maximum height, etc)

Only then will you see if that tripod can hold your heaviest gear or combo that you want to load on it.

Oh... one more thing... even if your heaviest gears and combo might be less than... say... 3kg of the stated weight for the tripod (Example at 2.5kg or more but less than 3kg), I would suggest that you get something with a maximum load of more than 3kg... or even up to 4 or 5kg.

Last edited:
i suggest u shld invest more in a tripod. get a good one that can last u for a long time even after upgrading to heavier gears, rather than get one that is barely sufficient right now.

Hi nicorn

Rashkae is s very modern but very stern "old school" teacher.
Nowadays schools expected students to do their homework and search before posting a question to the teacher.

Maths class is conducted in this thread. Also is Civics too. 2 sessions running concurrently. WOW!

Hi nicorn

Rashkae is s very modern but very stern "old school" teacher.
Nowadays schools expected students to do their homework and search before posting a question to the teacher.

Maths class is conducted in this thread. Also is Civics too. 2 sessions running concurrently. WOW!

heh? i thought that these days... students demand to be spoon-fed or they complain to the parents that "teacher dunch wanna teach". followed by a mass gathering of wannabe spoon-fed students to the staff room demanding the HODs do something about the teacher.

hmmmmm

heh? i thought that these days... students demand to be spoon-fed or they complain to the parents that "teacher dunch wanna teach". followed by a mass gathering of wannabe spoon-fed students to the staff room demanding the HODs do something about the teacher.

hmmmmm

Tats the problem with students nowaday (hope you are not one of them). They demanded everything to be provided for them. I wonder how are they going to fare with this type of attitude when they are thrown in the field and left alone... with no mummies or daddies to pamper them.

Rashkae's a great teacher, learn alot from him. I too was once at the end of his harsh comments (wonder if he remember)... lol.

1. It is general forum etiquette, and MUCH more helpful, to use a descriptive topic. "Hi can tell me??" does not tell anyone anything about the thread.

I do think the thread name sounds a little rude too.
It's almost no difference from 'oi. tell me this.'

Oh well it's all the little things like that that determine if people are happy enough to provide you with a kind polite answer.
Then again the answer to such a question can be easily found off the net. In fact MANY of the threads here have their answers on google.

just answer lo, yes it can, if it crumbles when the TS mount the 500mm lens on it not our problem anymore, he does said ONLY D7000 lol :p

rhino123 said:
Tats the problem with students nowaday (hope you are not one of them). They demanded everything to be provided for them. I wonder how are they going to fare with this type of attitude when they are thrown in the field and left alone... with no mummies or daddies to pamper them.

Rashkae's a great teacher, learn alot from him. I too was once at the end of his harsh comments (wonder if he remember)... lol.

Although i've never been at the receiving end of his comments, i've also gleaned information from his comments. That being said, although the sum of my gears' weight is not very much, i got a tripod that can hold double the load. Just in case i decide to upgrade. Think not only of the present, but also of the future

I remember. ;)

Dang I'm getting old. :p