HI Back from SEA Games... Any photographer willing to take my portfolio for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

NivlekToh

Jan 10, 2006
Singapore
Hi, any interested photographer to take my portofolio for free.. I'm chinese, 1.78m (not very tall), decent looking and happy-go-lucky. Had just ORD and fulltime training for SEA-games, so can't afford to go studio.. You may see my pictures... http://www.teamsingapore.com.sg/pub...a05/sports/dance_sports.Par.0028.Fullsize.gif
http://www.teamsingapore.com.sg/pub...a05/sports/dance_sports.Par.0030.Fullsize.gif

Hope to have some assignments to earn travelling allowance for the dance comp. A million thanks for showing interest by reading this thread... :) Cheers!!!

i suppose u get a decent pay for representing sg ?

Nope... We got no income from representing Singapore. It is out of passion and the pride for being a Singaporean. We got to pay our own training fee and costume... So the past half year, it was very tough for me financially... sorta broke... will be going for more comps this year, preparing for next year's SEA Games and Asian Indoor... gota earn travelling expenses and training fee... It all about passion... Cheers!!

Nothing to complain much about that.. coz it a a privillige for me to represent Singapore and able to wear the Singapore Flag... Had enjoy every moment of it. Like the press interviews on TV, magazines, newpapers... Had kept all the newpaper article with my face on it.. haahaa...

Unless it's a Gold, Silver or Bronze in the Olympics, then the Singapore Sportsman and Sportswoman are well paid.

NivlekToh is correct that sports man and woman are not PAID at all.

Will be very contented and preferred outdoor Natural lifestyle shots... Nothing Fancy and to keep minimum expenses... A million thanks again!!

Thanks Pro Image for your post.. It's very hard to survive in as an national althete.. at times.. we do though of giving up... unless u are able to get a medal.. will be trying hard next year man...

=) HI NivlekToh, I think everyone just want to do the best in their own aspect. I didn't know dancing is also under Team Singapore. I only know Singapore Cyber Atheletes from Team Singapore as i'm friends with some of them. haha. Hope you will do well in your dancing competitions. You must be really good to represent singapore =) but i think dancing needs more exposure to the media before sponserships will come in.

I'll shoot, but I also don't have camera, how about let's make it fair.. you sponsor me a D2X + AF 135DC, I'll shoot you for free.? :)

hmmm... if i have to $$ to sponsor the cam... i would not be looking for assignment for extra cash.. haahaa... if you need an idiot proof digi cam.. i can lend u mine.. heehee... behind every nice pictures is a photographer with great skills.. so how?? haahaa...

Oh.. so sad. I only know how to operate a D2X and 135DC unless you can buy those for me, else how to shoot for you?

I also want to look for assignment for extra cash leh.

I don't know how to use idiot proof DCs... :( my skill sux that's why need D2X + 135DC to make up for it.

i also want to shoot but dunno how to operate idiot proof cam.

*queue behind espn*

Wait lor.. see if he will offer to buy the D2X + 135DC. :(

ESPN, Thanks for your offer. Hmm.. no offends here, if u really need assignments, u should have a cam with u by now. if not how u shoot?? lol. As I said, if I have to $$ for that, I wouldn't be here asking for help. :cool:

Same ma... if I had money to own the equipment, I would be looking for paid assignments, won't come here ask for sponsor + offer to shoot for free with exchange for D2X. :(

same same,if i have money then i buy you dancing shoes to dance for me for free.:heart:

zaxh81 said:
same same,if i have money then i buy you dancing shoes to dance for me for free.:heart:
Awwww... don't think you can find dancing shoes my size... :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.