HI Back from SEA Games... Any photographer willing to take my portfolio for free

Status
Not open for further replies.
NivlekToh said:
Hi Joho.. Thanks for your msg.. The photo are to build up my portfolio for modelling...As mentioned earlier, it is a free market here.. and photographer do have a choice to do TFCD.. of coz nothing is free in this world.. models do charge a fee... and I dun (at the moment.. haahaa..).. Cheers!!;)
i see.. well yes TFCD seems the way to go in this case. :) thanx for clarifying.

I'm pretty new in this field.. So i don't know what's the term used in photography or modelling.. If you all need any further clarifications.. maybe can pm me.. Thank you:) !!!

Have just learnt from some experts... I looking for fashion Shots... hopefully it is clearer with these sample.
wonbin03.jpg
bin25.jpg

I'm interested to be part of the group to shoot your TFCD :)
Can? Who else interested?

Thanks man... I happy to have kind souls for my TFCD... :) . A note to take, the TFCD doesnot include my dance partner in it.. Thank you!!

That's a pity ;p Haha! Kidding lah.
Will be happy to shoot your TFCD really.
Hope there will be more like me cos I'm not so confident heheh. :embrass:

NivlekToh said:
Thanks man... I happy to have kind souls for my TFCD... :) . A note to take, the TFCD doesnot include my dance partner in it.. Thank you!!

Wow.. I'm so honoured... Stressed man... gotta prepare my stuff man... lol

Hi,

I am interested too :) If the time is right for me, I might be able to shoot for you. I am just a beginner and building up my portfolio. Give me a PM :p

Regards,
Linus

Thank you linus!! I have sent u a PM... So happy my small dance pic is on SportMag January Issue... Inside got nice dancing shots of international world championship..

The 19th Singapore Lion City International DanceSport Championships Featuring 2006 IDSF World Cup Latin. It is a good chance for some photographers to get some sports photos. The IDSF World Cup Latin will feature all top Latin Althetes from each country in the world. The date is confirmed on 26th August 2006 and The Raffles Ballroom, Swissotel. For those who are interested can PM me for more details.

Dear Moderators, wondering can any1 help me to edit to "HI Back from SEA Games... Any photographer willing to TFCD with me?". Thank you!

NivlekToh said:
Dear Moderators, wondering can any1 help me to edit to "HI Back from SEA Games... Any photographer willing to TFCD with me?". Thank you!
I think its better to close this thread and start a new one (you can reference the new thread to the old) as the initial parts of the discussion went slightly OT. A new thread would make things much clearer.

ok, I will close this thread n create a new 1.. Thank!!

Status
Not open for further replies.