Hi All

Status
Not open for further replies.

takane

Sep 14, 2009
Singapore
Hi all,

Taking over my ex-colleague's desk lead me me to this forum.
Currently trying to find a shop with FZ28 since my eyes are on that with very limited budget of 700 bucks. *hopefully 2 cards, bag, lenspen, filter, a decent tripod*
Ms Colour doesnt seem to sell this anymore and the other shops are out of the way =\

Hi all,

Taking over my ex-colleague's desk lead me me to this forum.
Currently trying to find a shop with FZ28 since my eyes are on that with very limited budget of 700 bucks. *hopefully 2 cards, bag, lenspen, filter, a decent tripod*
Ms Colour doesnt seem to sell this anymore and the other shops are out of the way =\

Yeah, it's out of production already. With a budget of 700, you can get the newer models. If you really want the FZ28, best to look in the marketplace section here for second-hand.

The FZ35 costs about 350 USD; you should be albe to get it for less than 700 SGD here.

And the FZ28 image quality was not good anyway; great lens, but the sensor let it down.

Why not take a deep breath and plunge into the entry level DSLRs? You can slowly start buying all the good lenses and when time / $$ permits upgrade the body as well ;)

hiya, yeah.. but with FZ28, i can zoom and use those settings without having to use much brains except for the aperture and shutter part =P

did consider buying the E-520 by Harvey Norman going at 799 + 1 buck for 3 yr warranty
but no idea whether their consumer support will be good or not.. and i don't know how to check lens, sensor for scratchs or dust *i've some eye lens problem, i see things double even with 1 eyeball.. small things like digits gives me hell*

Status
Not open for further replies.