Hi all

Status
Not open for further replies.

godaikyoko

May 7, 2009
Hi all, newbie here... wanted to learn more on photography...

Wanted to change from PNS to a DSLR..

Just wonder which is good entry level DSLR for newbie :)

Alan

Welcome to CS.

If you had read up, you'd realise that there has been TONNES and TONNES of the samr question each time a newbie comes along. And there are NO DEFINITE answers as each of you users are different.

Go read up more first and go look around at the camera shops, handle them and see if you like how it feels in your hands, then come back and do more research on the brand, model, etc...

QUOTE=godaikyoko;5065958]Hi all, newbie here... wanted to learn more on photography...

Wanted to change from PNS to a DSLR..

Just wonder which is good entry level DSLR for newbie

Alan[/QUOTE]
First of all Welcome:cheergal: Second ask yourself if you are leaning twd the Light:angel: or the Dark:devil: side? cos there are only 2 camps and lots of undecided 'Greys' in-between:dunno:

Have fun and once again enjoy your stay here...;)

Hi! Welcome to CS:D

Hello...welcome.

As I have mentioned many times in this forum. All brands (Nikon, Sony, Canon, Pentax, Olympus & Panasonic) produces great cameras and you would be able to get quality pictures if you can shoot within the limitation of each system. Just get whichever is comfortable to you physically & financially.

thanks for all the reply ! Yeah... been doing research.. but really not so good in photography so a bit blur blur when reading threads.. not so sure on
what the DSLR lens as well :) ...

great to be in CS ..

welcome and enjoy CS!

you won't go wrong with any of the major brands listed here in CS. Though brand C & N marketshare is bigger, and hence more 2nd hand stuffs ;p

welcome!

try all the entry level dslrs, all brands are frankly, quite on par/.

Welcome to CS.! enjoy your stay here. :) Choosing a camera is quite personal I think. I think as a newbie, we should start from something basic, then move on to advanced. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.