Hi all....

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowman

i m pretty new to this forum(photography) and was very impressed by the content in here....

anyway.. a quick intro.....
i love to snap pics since i was young.... but my family wasnt well-to-do...
got an auto film-cam.... but cost of film n development was a problem.....

until i got into poly.... i had to buy an SLR cam - PENTAX MZ-50 body with a 28-80mm lense.... same problem arises... cost of film n film development... and i was snapping more than i can afford....

fortunately, i saved up enuff to buy a digicam....(i got one with manual controls - canon s30)....and right now... i m trying to master or at least get the hang of the proper exposures and compositions rather than going into emotional photography-catching moments at this stage so quickly....

i m pretty sure i need lotsa guidance from fellow forumies here.... and shall say "Thank You!!" first....

hehe....

:)

Welcome ! :gbounce: :)

Originally posted by snowman
i m pretty new to this forum(photography) and was very impressed by the content in here....

anyway.. a quick intro.....
i love to snap pics since i was young.... but my family wasnt well-to-do...
got an auto film-cam.... but cost of film n development was a problem.....

until i got into poly.... i had to buy an SLR cam - PENTAX MZ-50 body with a 28-80mm lense.... same problem arises... cost of film n film development... and i was snapping more than i can afford....

fortunately, i saved up enuff to buy a digicam....(i got one with manual controls - canon s30)....and right now... i m trying to master or at least get the hang of the proper exposures and compositions rather than going into emotional photography-catching moments at this stage so quickly....

i m pretty sure i need lotsa guidance from fellow forumies here.... and shall say "Thank You!!" first....

hehe....

:)

:D we are a group of friends who contribute to society .. by paying and paying to purchase cameras part ... ;p

joking .. first and last of all, please dun pose very sensitive fotos ...

Thanks guys.....

with such friendly people here.... i m sure i will enjoy my stay here...

Status
Not open for further replies.