Hi All !!! Please Congratulate Me !!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

google

Deregistered
May 18, 2011
I was just approached by my company President to be a event photographer for a Minister visit in our company!

Very happy sia !!!!!!!!

Feeling very Song Sia !!!!!!!!

Tonight must go charge all my battries and clean my lens good good !!!!

Wah !!! I don't think i can sleep tonight le !

:heart:

And it's tomorrow sia !!!!

I cannot tarhan arr !!!!!!!!!

Whahahahaha!!!!
I also cannot tahan la.

I'm the Minister & you are the photographer? Dun wan, dun wan..........................................cannot tahan aaggrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

haha congratulatiuon =)

Thank you ! Thank you !!

I very excited now ...

He told me that there is group photo shooting and i get to order the Minister where to stand or face .... hahahahah

Tomorrow i will bring out my 35MM Nikon Lens f1.8

Zoom lens also !!!

Wahahahaha

Whahahahaha!!!!
I also cannot tahan la.

I'm the Minister & you are the photographer? Dun wan, dun wan..........................................cannot tahan aaggrrhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! :bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

You Minister of Photography, i know !

:bsmilie:

Thank you ! Thank you !!

I very excited now ...

He told me that there is group photo shooting and i get to order the Minister where to stand or face .... hahahahah

Tomorrow i will bring out my 35MM Nikon Lens f1.8

Zoom lens also !!!

Wahahahaha

hahaha good lo~! remember to go read up more =x.. a external flash will be good =x

hahaha good lo~! remember to go read up more =x.. a external flash will be good =x

That's the problem,

I got no money to but that external flash at the moment.
Will have to use the D7k body flash.

Put a tissue in front.

The photo take is at the afternoon outdoor, so i think there will be lots of light.

If not i drive my car park in front of them and switch to high beam .... :bsmilie:

hahaha oh afternoon ah then shoulden be a problem liao ^^ haha enjoy your shooting,. rem to share some photo lei~!

Bonyra !!!!

You hear me or not ???!!!!

I buay tarhan liao arr !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahaha oh afternoon ah then shoulden be a problem liao ^^ haha enjoy your shooting,. rem to share some photo lei~!

I can share but all face have to blurr ....

or else i will be killed by my organisation.

That's the problem,

I got no money to but that external flash at the moment.
Will have to use the D7k body flash.

Put a tissue in front.

The photo take is at the afternoon outdoor, so i think there will be lots of light.

If not i drive my car park in front of them and switch to high beam .... :bsmilie:

Depending on where the sun is, watch out for the shadows on the face especially...

Depending on where the sun is, watch out for the shadows on the face especially...

The photo taking people is about 30 ...

so i think not a very large group.

If not bright, i go home use photo shop !!!

hahahaha....

somemore most of them are ang mos ...

so their face all very white and bright.

:think:

hahahaha....

better to do it right the first time than spend more than 20x time to edit in PS...and also, the best spot (assuming outdoor and hot afternoon) may not be the most pleasant spot for your subjects...

Not to spoil your mood...but please also take note that if this is an important photo for the company kinda stuffs and you are not feeling confident enough to take up the job, best to get another more experienced person to do it...

hahahaha....
Give them each a torchlight & ask them to shine on their own faces. That way it bright enuff for you...........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

I was just approached by my company President to be a event photographer for a Minister visit in our company!

Translation: They know you have a DSLR and don't want to spend money, so they arrowed you to be their "free" photographer.

Very happy sia !!!!!!!!

Feeling very Song Sia !!!!!!!!

Tonight must go charge all my battries and clean my lens good good !!!!

Wah !!! I don't think i can sleep tonight le !

:heart:

Cannot sleep?

Can go outside to practise flash photography leh.

There are many wandering souls around for you to shoot this time of the year. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.