Hi all.. i just joined...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boen

Jan 19, 2006
ponggol 21
hey everyone,
my name is boen... tot of popping by to say a quick hello...errr..hello.. :p

have been interested in photography quite a few years back.. then stopped suddenly due to work..n many other issues in life.
Well, life has since calmed down a lot and i'm back..n so happy to chane upon this site. very interesting articles and forum.
Working as a cabin crew, been to some countries.. and has always awed by the beautiful sky in other countries.. seems more blue, orange n red than singapore leh.. but in singapore, people is my favouite photo subject... also been involved in wedding day shooting...but always been a backup..but am gathering experience along the way.
Hope to have the chance to meet up some of u...
Meanwhile.. take care... God Bless!

boen

Welcome to Clubsnap!

Well, wad can I say? Welcome to CS! U're quite lucky to be working in a profession that allows u to travel (tiring no doubt) to allow u to capture beautiful sights unlike those found here.

Enjoy ur time! :)

ya man..
my job really allows me to see more countries..and i'm really thankful for it.
haha..
thanks for all the welcoming.. me feels so at home..
God Bless!

boen

Bought your Gear already...?;p

what really goes on back there in the cabin ;) :bsmilie:

welcome

catchlights said:
Hi boen,
Welcome to clubsnap, hope you can learn and share from here...:)

Oh yes, another Puggolian, care to drop by PhotoAid thread to meet more Puggolian? :bsmilie:

Hmm... think both of u r at diff places - He's at Ponggol while u r at Punggol... :bsmilie: Juz kidding...

Welcome boen... :)

Welcome to Club Snap!

Do join us Punggolians over at Photoaid as that's where we usually hang out and the knowings of the Punggol happenings are shared.

Don't forget to join us for outings and gatherings. Good food and good chance to talk gear and stuff.:thumbsup: :cool:

Velvetine said:
Welcome to Club Snap!

Do join us Punggolians over at Photoaid as that's where we usually hang out and the knowings of the Punggol happenings are shared.

Don't forget to join us for outings and gatherings. Good food and good chance to talk gear and stuff.:thumbsup: :cool:

Good food, yes. my vote to vel. :thumbsup:

Gear talks, not so much lar,
come come come take photo, take photo. :bsmilie:

so many photographers at punggol?
haha u all really expanding your punngol gang...
seems more active then other areas in Singapore...

upz for the Punggol group

It all depends whether photographer want to get together is any estate, btw King Tiger is forming a Sengkang photographers group.

Cool...
sigh i stay bishan..

idea...
it will take time also...

Or maybe just tag alone Tpy group...
:)

I like the punggol group though..
very friendly
:D

hi i'm also just joined. :D

wah!!!! me suddenly feel so WELCOMed!!
heh.. i always spell punggol...pOnggol leh.. haha...
i'm still using my trusty "old" eos 300.... tot of upgrading to eos 20D.. still saving up, but i still like to use film SLR.. still waiting for the digital technology to be on par with film quality(no offence hor...)
Maybe i will buy a 2nd hand eos 3.... heh
What do u guys think..
Have been using EOS300 for wedding shots.. got some weird look fr others.. but the results are good! heh.
Still using 380 for my flash.. will upgrade when i get a better camera.

boen

Status
Not open for further replies.