Hi all expert..i am new here

NeWbLooD

May 13, 2010
PlAnEt
hi all....i need to buy dslr camera,any brand and model can recommend?

Hi NEW....

I'm New too but I never ask such Q before......

This is a OPEN Q....
Please do a search and read some of the threads....
There are too many such Q been asked....

Do your own research, there are alot of reviews bout cameras... google em.;)

i did not know here cannot asking Q...:confused:

Hi NEW....

I'm New too but I never ask such Q before......

This is a OPEN Q....
Please do a search and read some of the threads....
There are too many such Q been asked....

Mr Blood , asking this question is like asking which model ,color of a car should you buy . Or asking which computer you should get ( laptop , HP , fix-it-yourself from SLS ) .
What I mean is without any requirements stated , budget , color , lens or any variable , quite difficult for us to recommend a DSLR camera .

I can recommend all of the close to 100 models currently available. Ooooh, you mean you want something specific? Well, in that case, please state:

1. Budget
2. Needs
3. What's more important? Fast AF in live view with a tilt LCD or video?
4. What research have you done, what models have you tested, which ones fee good in your hands?

Meeeh. Just get a Nikon D3x. That's the most expensive one out there now. Ooooh, get a Hasselblad or a Leica S2.

i did not know here cannot asking Q...:confused:

There's asking a question that's a pure waste of everyone's time and bandwidth, and asking an informed question. Yours is the former.

to which I answer, from THIS thread,

"I need to buy some underwear soon. Can someone recommend me what type (eg. g-string, boxer, etc...) and what brand to get?"

oh by the way... welcome to clubsnap! Happy shooting! :)

hi,my budget around 5k included lens,filter and drybox ....
mostly shooting street,Macros,Land/City-scapes and Travel

QUOTE=Rashkae;6107978]I can recommend all of the close to 100 models currently available. Ooooh, you mean you want something specific? Well, in that case, please state:

1. Budget
2. Needs
3. What's more important? Fast AF in live view with a tilt LCD or video?
4. What research have you done, what models have you tested, which ones fee good in your hands?[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
walau...Leica S2 damn expensive la....why u like that 1.....:rolleyes:

Meeeh. Just get a Nikon D3x. That's the most expensive one out there now. Ooooh, get a Hasselblad or a Leica S2.

... invest your time to research before you invest your money on it

Welcome to CS :)
Go down to the shops & get a feel of the gears. Checkout what you need then work out the sum. As for brands, you have to decide that for yourself ;)

hi,i like canon n nikon,but dont know which model to choose...

Welcome to CS :)
Go down to the shops & get a feel of the gears. Checkout what you need then work out the sum. As for brands, you have to decide that for yourself ;)

d700 plus one lens is more then 5k liao....i need buy 2 lens,baterry grip,fast speed memory card,filter n drybox....

For 5K you can start by checking out the Nikon D700.

If you can't afford a FF Nikon camera, the next better one would be the D300s ....