Hi, Advise Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKLEE

Jun 7, 2009
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
Hi,

Thinking of getting the EOS 500D, which lens should i go for ? what are the accessory that i need to consider?

Wat is the best place to get the camera? should i wait for the PC show in the coming thursday? 11 June?

PC show's prices are a rip-off

just that they throw in cheap freebies like their bags, tripod and memory cards

if you want the best prices go to camera retail stores like john316, cathay

instead of mega-deaprtment stores and pc shows unless you want all the freebies and a higher price

so dont have to wait for pc show if you dont want to.

Hi,

Thinking of getting the EOS 500D, which lens should i go for ? what are the accessory that i need to consider?

Wat is the best place to get the camera? should i wait for the PC show in the coming thursday? 11 June?

wat ur budget? accessories? alot wor...:devil:

for cam leh, go get quote from the big 5 shops..

PC show normally quote u the street price but come with alot of freebies..:)

Hope that's not your only purpose joining this forum. Spend some time reading first before you post questions. Helps much more.
Your 500D comes with a kit lens. Get this and learn from there. Read the other threads here, many times people have listed which accessories are useful. PC Show is .. well, a PC Show, right? Why do you expect to get a good camera deal then? There are shops (see Consumer Corner) that are reputable and helpful for newbies. But still: do your homework and search first. No point coming back later asking "Was is a good deal or ripped off?" - the money is gone.

yes good. especially to those selling.

Status
Not open for further replies.