Hi, a newbie here ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex Lim

Jul 19, 2009
Hi everyone, please do guide me along :) Tks!

Using an old Canon A580 at the moment, scouting for an entry DSLR in the near future :angel:

Welcome. I'm newbie too. I think EOS500D is quite good for entry level. I'm using it. I have a friend who bought 1000D and he a bit regret. But of course, if you have more budget, can go for more higher model.
Enjoy CS

Hi Alex Lim,

welcome to CS.

READ MORE

Welcome to CS! Happy shooting!

Research well on what to get. I suggest checking other brands too aside from Canon. ;)

Hello...welcome.

As I have mentioned many times in this forum, all entry level cameras from all brands - Nikon, Canon, Sony, Pentax, Olympus, Samsung, Panasonic, Sigma are capable to give you decent pictures if you used it within it's limits. Brands doesn't really matter I would say, otherwise the smaller players would have closed shop long agao.

Maybe you can do some research to compare the features of the different cameras and go to the shops to try out the different cameras offered by the different brands to see which is more comfortable to you.

Hi Alex, Welcome to CS!

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CS !!! :D

Regarding the prices of the entry level cameras, u can check the BnS and Price Guides at the Marketplace Section.

Happy Shopping for your camera. :D

Hello!
Welcome to clubsnap!

Hi Alex,

Welcome to CS ! :D

Welcome to CS family! :)

Hi! Welcome to CS!

Got a 2nd hand DSLR recently from CS forums, still playing with the images ...

hello alex,
i like your name

Status
Not open for further replies.