heys :D! *new here*

Status
Not open for further replies.

melliek

Jul 27, 2006
churromagnet.blogspot.com
hey all~
just joined clubSNAP.. kinda new to photography, and this forum seems like an interesting place to learn new techniques and stuff :)

soo, just wanted to say hi to everyone!

Welcome to the club. just seen your photoblogs and some interesting concept and ideas and portraits shots you have. you would like to learn techniques and whitebalance to control your pics better.

i'm still a newbie without a camera =)

Koelsch said:
Welcome to the club. just seen your photoblogs and some interesting concept and ideas and portraits shots you have. you would like to learn techniques and whitebalance to control your pics better.

i'm still a newbie without a camera =)
thanks! yeah .. still kinda new to all this, it's kinda overwhelming .. haha! trying to get the most out of my ixus 40 first, before i dare venture into DSLRs

welcome!

by the looks of it, you're doing great with your ixus already! dont need a dslr to take great pictures.
*grinz

melliek said:
thanks! yeah .. still kinda new to all this, it's kinda overwhelming .. haha! trying to get the most out of my ixus 40 first, before i dare venture into DSLRs

yayaya, dun get into dslr so fast....buy film camera. last u a long long long long time. won't go outdated.

welcome.....and be brave

Clown said:
welcome!

by the looks of it, you're doing great with your ixus already! dont need a dslr to take great pictures.
*grinz
thanks! i appreciate it.. :) your gallery is awesome!

i do want to upgrade to a DSLR eventually, i just dont know how much i should be investing in one! probably will do more looking around in the forums ... ;)

ortega said:
hello and welcome

interesting concepts you have there on your photoblog
still have F4 to play with
haha yeah, it's my dad's f4... it's such a classic, and it still works really well! i need more practice though!

melliek said:
haha yeah, it's my dad's f4... it's such a classic, and it still works really well! i need more practice though!
since you eventually want to get a dslr, i'd suggest you learn with you dad's F4
it is an awesome camera.

to save $ learning, you need to think first b4 you release the shutter.
and shoot slides (positives)

ortega said:
since you eventually want to get a dslr, i'd suggest you learn with you dad's F4
it is an awesome camera.

i agree with you totally. dslr, u can still use ur ixus. Seriuos work F4....

ortega said:
it is an awesome camera.

oh yeah, i think i will give that a try, thanks!
the only thing i know about slide film is that the colours come out more vibrant / saturated? or is there more to it? ;p

Wolfgang said:
Well Uncle Bob here giving you pointers, I'm pretty sure you wont go too far off. :)

dun say lidat lar, learning ........:) long time no see........

Welcome! i'm amazed by ur photoblog..very nice pics u've there! maybe photography is in ur genes..newbie as in clubsnap, not a newbie at all in photography..:thumbsup:

Welcome to CS. Be nice to the Masters above and they will teach you more than you can learn. :lovegrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.