Hey Panasonic Owners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scann69

Feb 25, 2005
Singapore
scann69.fotopic.net
Hi all Panasonic owners. I've just join in this club and i'm pretty new to the FZ20 which i got about 3 months ago. Hoping that my stay here will help me improve on picture taking with tips from all you pros. I've set up my website at www.scann69.fotopic.net so if any of your are free, do visit and leave some comments. :thumbsup:

P/s: How do i post pictures here? Can i do that??

Several of your flower close-ups were taken at F4.0, 1/200s. Try using F8.0 for better DoF instead. Shutter speeds (drop from 1/200 to 1/50) should still be good enough for you to handhold.

Scann69 said:
Hi all Panasonic owners. I've just join in this club and i'm pretty new to the FZ20 which i got about 3 months ago. Hoping that my stay here will help me improve on picture taking with tips from all you pros. I've set up my website at www.scann69.fotopic.net so if any of your are free, do visit and leave some comments. :thumbsup:

P/s: How do i post pictures here? Can i do that??

Welcome Welcome ;)
We are not pros...hehe...At least I knw I'm not, but definitely we will try our best to help. To post pic u need to go to the gallery to upload your pictures. Then put a link here. This is jus v brief. I don't wish to be too long-winded. :bsmilie:
Your website really shows some v nice pictures :thumbsup:

Thanx for checking out my website. I'm still working on the pictures. Just started learning how to PP the picture. I intend to get the Nikon 6T filter soon to get more macro shoots. Just wondering if your actually meet up for photo shooting on weekends or something? If only i can meet up with all the FZ20 users will be fun :) Anybody planed for that before?

Testing

http://images.fotopic.net/y7s5xe.jpg

Scann69 said:
Thanx for checking out my website. I'm still working on the pictures. Just started learning how to PP the picture. I intend to get the Nikon 6T filter soon to get more macro shoots. Just wondering if your actually meet up for photo shooting on weekends or something? If only i can meet up with all the FZ20 users will be fun :) Anybody planed for that before?

Testing

Yes we do and rather often, just keep your finger on this forum. BTW there are some outings organised. Look ard.

Scann69 said:

Testing

We are going for a shoot out at national stadium on this sunday...
look for the thread in this forum...

Any chance of somebody drawing that link for me cos i don't seem to be able to find it. I still get kinda lost in this website.

Scann69 said:
Any chance of somebody drawing that link for me cos i don't seem to be able to find it. I still get kinda lost in this website.

The coming National Stadium photo shooting outing.

As for posting photo here, other than ClubSnap site (which I can never figure out how to get in and upload my photos, you can also try PhotoBucket web site, that will be pretty easy.

Please also note that you are not supposed to post your photo in this Panasonic topic, you should post it in Photo Garellies instead.

Welcome to the Lumix world!

JimDavis said:
The coming National Stadium photo shooting outing.

As for posting photo here, other than ClubSnap site (which I can never figure out how to get in and upload my photos, you can also try PhotoBucket web site, that will be pretty easy.

Please also note that you are not supposed to post your photo in this Panasonic topic, you should post it in Photo Garellies instead.

Welcome to the Lumix world!

To upload pic to CS gallery, you need to login separately! All CS members auto has an account with it.

Since u had a server to host the pic, it wun be that hard.

U can actually, right click on ur photos, go to Properties then Copy the Address: "ur url link"

Then back in CS, you can click
insertimage.gif
. A table will pop out. Then U paste the url on it. There u go, everyone can view ur pic in CS.

If you dun understand what I mean, just press QUOTE button, then U see what I wrote on it. U'll have a better picture. ;)

Rem, do post in Photo Gallery as JD had mention. If you have some problem facing on the pic, then U may post in here.
:sweat:

LifeWorld said:
To upload pic to CS gallery, you need to login separately! All CS members auto has an account with it.

How har? can educate me?

JimDavis said:
How har? can educate me?

Actually you can click on the picture or logo next to the clubsnap logo on top of the forum. Then it will bring you to the clubbsnap gallery. Then login as per normal.

Cheers
John

josho said:
Since u had a server to host the pic, it wun be that hard.

U can actually, right click on ur photos, go to Properties then Copy the Address: "ur url link"

Then back in CS, you can click
insertimage.gif
. A table will pop out. Then U paste the url on it. There u go, everyone can view ur pic in CS.

If you dun understand what I mean, just press QUOTE button, then U see what I wrote on it. U'll have a better picture. ;)

Rem, do post in Photo Gallery as JD had mention. If you have some problem facing on the pic, then U may post in here.
:sweat:

Lets see if this works

y7eujt.jpg

Finally :D

obewan said:
Welcome Welcome ;)
We are not pros...hehe...At least I knw I'm not, but definitely we will try our best to help. To post pic u need to go to the gallery to upload your pictures. Then put a link here. This is jus v brief. I don't wish to be too long-winded. :bsmilie:
Your website really shows some v nice pictures :thumbsup:

I was told by a moderator NOT to do this either. He said that if everyone were to do this, there'll be multiple threads of the same thing everywhere. :(

In that case, isn't that a little difficult to want to showcase our pics to each other? Any suggestions?

natnivek said:
I was told by a moderator NOT to do this either. He said that if everyone were to do this, there'll be multiple threads of the same thing everywhere. :(

In that case, isn't that a little difficult to want to showcase our pics to each other? Any suggestions?

Then just post the link directly link to your web site lor...

Status
Not open for further replies.