Hey, I'm new to Clubsnap and Photography.

Thirty-D

Oct 25, 2010
www.yunusphotography.wordpress.com
Hey,

I'm a newbie.Hope to learn and utilize at ClubSnap. I'm new to photography.Thus all advices you peeps give in the future, I will take with a pinch of salt :) Currently using a 30 D (Classic I know :sweat:) With a cheap Tamron telephoto lens.All those senior members, and pro's here, please do visit my photo blog (if you want to) , and give me any comments or whatsoever.Cause I wana learn.Thank you :)

Welcome to Cs and do join outings to improve your skills from the seniors here!

Hey,

I'm a newbie.Hope to learn and utilize at ClubSnap. I'm new to photography.Thus all advices you peeps give in the future, I will take with a pinch of salt :) Currently using a 30 D (Classic I know :sweat:) With a cheap Tamron telephoto lens.All those senior members, and pro's here, please do visit my photo blog (if you want to) , and give me any comments or whatsoever.Cause I wana learn.Thank you :)

Hmm...newbie ah? Your photos are good for a newbie. Nice :thumbsup:

Go out and shoot more.:cool:

Welcome:)

welcome to CS . . . i don't think you are newbie to this hobby . . . ;)

love your shots . . . :)

Welcome to CS :)
Your photos seem very good :thumbsup:
Seem you like a expert to me haha...
Me, pure newbie (first timer dSLR) :)

Hi Welcome to CS. You are very humble indeed!:think:
Your pictures don't look one bit like a newbie at all. :bigeyes::thumbsup:
Please allow me to rephrase a bit of your opening statement:
"Hi, I'm NEW to ClubSnap. Hope to share and enjoy photography comradeship here".

Cheers.
LEW

Hey,

Hi and welcome to Clubsnap!
Perhaps you will be able to share your knowledge and teach some of the newbies! :thumbsup:

nice shots there

Hey,
:) Currently using a 30 D (Classic I know :sweat:) With a cheap Tamron telephoto lens.

Welcome to CS.

Please don't feel apologetic about your gear. It will be your passion for photography that counts. The best pictures can be made by almost any camera.

This article might help you feel good about your gear.
http://www.kenrockwell.com/tech/notcamera.htm

Welcome to CS..:)

With photos like that, can hardly be considered new to photography. Welcome.

welcome to the clubsnap community!

nice photos you have there.

Hey guys,

Thanks for the feedbacks and encouragements. Will read more on the recommended existing threads/ website to improve yah? Thank you for the warm welcome and positive/ constructive comments guys. Appreciate it :thumbsup:

Welcome to CS bro....enjoy your stay here ;);)