hey guys..u all know where to buy gd and affordable mattress?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogueville

Apr 23, 2007
mine all the spring come out already after 10yrs..looking to buy a queen size one. affordable type. but not lao ya.You know those type when my wife toss and turn, i also won't know.

thks!

any particular mattress to recommend and where?

hmmm...sad..is there anything that is like $300 to $400..?that is pretty decent?any particular place u all can recommend me to view mattresses?

also, i won't really use the word cheap. Nothing in this world to me is reaaaally cheap. Mainly affordable only.haha..that's just my view.

hmmm...sad..is there anything that is like $300 to $400..?that is pretty decent?any particular place u all can recommend me to view mattresses?

also, i won't really use the word cheap. Nothing in this world to me is reaaaally cheap. Mainly affordable only.haha..that's just my view.

I saw once at Carrefour Suntec last time, around $300-$400.
Quality? :dunno:

You know those type when my wife toss and turn, i also won't know.

Keke...:bsmilie:

Those good brands are Slumberland, King Koil, Dunlopillo, and Seahorse. But they don't come cheap. A good set (bed plus mattress) can cost $2K-$2.5K. I think those huge furniture stores have them: Ikea, Courts, and those stores around Jurong East area.

I feel that a good mattress is a worthwhile investment, especially for a good night sleep. As mentioned, you pay for what you get. Do think about increasing your budget to get a much better mattress. A good mattress should be able last you more than 10 years, some even longer.

Define "affordable" coz it ranges across different people.

To me, a good queen size mattress should be in the range of $2k and above.

Probably do some research on the internet to find out which type suits to your requirements. Even if a mattress costs $5k, a 10 years dep would only meant $500 per year or less than $2 a day for a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.

Cheers

Define "affordable" coz it ranges across different people.

To me, a good queen size mattress should be in the range of $2k and above.

Probably do some research on the internet to find out which type suits to your requirements. Even if a mattress costs $5k, a 10 years dep would only meant $500 per year or less than $2 a day for a GOOD NIGHT SLEEP.

Cheers

the way you calculate, makes me feel like i'm ripped off going for hotel stay... :bsmilie:

thks guys!so many recommendations! =) is there a certain shop which carries many different brands and don't sell them at up market prices?

i am kinda poor guy and don't earn much. That's why my budget is rather low =(..serious

Go to Harvey Norman at Millenia Walk and you will be able to see some. Alternatively there is a shop called COZY along Telok Blangah Road around Christian Community Chapel IIRC.

the way you calculate, makes me feel like i'm ripped off going for hotel stay... :bsmilie:

Haha coz you are paying for alot of other things as well in a hotel, including the pen and paper that you used to sign on the Guest check-in form :sweatsm:

thks guys!so many recommendations! =) is there a certain shop which carries many different brands and don't sell them at up market prices?

i am kinda poor guy and don't earn much. That's why my budget is rather low =(..serious

how abt Robinsons ?? They are famous for good quality bedding stuff...juz bought
some bedsheets last week when there was this "bed dept fair"...GSS coming so good
time to grab things u need !!

try seahorse brand.

very solid, your wife can jump on the bed and will not wake you also.

Seahorse brand is good. It lasts and is real comfortable.

I think its the other way round. Wife probably more light sleeper. Man sleep like logs. NS training real solid..;)

TS, try going to the Seahorse shops, they usually have discounts and specials at certain times. Ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.