Hey guys! Support me! I'm selling Samsung Laptops in SITEX =D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timber Wolf

Oct 16, 2003
Visit site
Harloe. Since I didn't get the job at Harvey Norman, I applied to sell Samsung Laptops and got the job. Please come down to support me and BUYBUYBUY k? I'm surviving on commission here =)

Cheers
QX

Timber Wolf said:
Harloe. Since I didn't get the job at Harvey Norman, I applied to sell Samsung Laptops and got the job. Please come down to support me and BUYBUYBUY k? I'm surviving on commission here =)

Cheers
QX

No $ to buy la. Get from Singtel freebies better, haha! :bsmilie:

BBTM said:
No $ to buy la. Get from Singtel freebies better, haha! :bsmilie:

bro, laptops lah

if you sell IBM, i might have considered. ;p

Hmms. Samsung laptops are new to Singapore but they're very established in other parts of the world like Europe, China, Thailand, Korea etc.

The pricing (imho) is not as competitive as brands such as acer/fujitsu etc, but tt's because samsung builds most of the components by itself, so there's better product/parts integration. You're paying for the confidence and peace of mind that your notebook won't die on you. The casing and stuff is made by Samsung (Mag-alloy, ~1mm)

There's an ultraportable model (Q30/Q30+) which weighs 1.1kg and it's red and veh chio. Price is about $1000 less than if you buy it from outside. I want one of those too *drool* cos it's light enough for me to bring to school and I can upload my pix to it on the go. It has a batt life of up to 7 hrs too =)

For those who want more powerful models there's the X20 series which has hardcore performance and a 15inch LCD. Pricing is down from list price too.

For those who want a wide-screen and native movie-playing capability there's the R50, which allows u to play movies on its 15.4inch widescreen without booting into windows. You save power and time =) and there's a batt life of up to 4.5 hrs!

Okie. Say enough liao :bsmilie:
Come down and BUYBUYBUY! esp you drudkh ^^
Cheers
QX

If the "ultraportable model (Q30/Q30+) which weighs 1.1kg and it's red and veh chio and the Price is about $1000" .... reserve one for me .... going to look for you on Sunday!

LOL i wish la. it's $1000 less. Hehe sorry to disappoint you :bsmilie:

QX

Hehe he cut off my quote la =D it's "$1000 less" not "$1000"

QX

Timber Wolf said:

QX
:kok: so what's the price?

Timber Wolf said:

QX

hehe ... less than $1,000? :bsmilie:
Seriously, how much?

Hmm it's $3k or more depending on which variant you select. =)
($1k -or- less i wish man. :bsmilie: )
QX

Drudkh said:
ok, that's it! i'll siam your booth liao!!!
$3K i oso siammmm ..... can get powerbook!

I like the Q30, how i wish the price is more competitive
q30-pose1.jpg

Got more info on Samsung notebook here
http://www.hardwarezoom.com/viewcontent.php?docid=182&page=1&doctype=Articles

Canonised said:
$3K i oso siammmm ..... can get powerbook!

Wahhh evil! :cry: No lah, that one's the most expensive notebook around. The reason for the high price is because Samsung crammed high-performance, a very very bright and vibrant LCD and hardcore battery life into a ultra-portable package. There are other models of laptops around. Not as light as the Q30 series, but much less expensive.

Come down tmrw la, i'll bring you thru our range of models.
Cheerios
QX

Status
Not open for further replies.