Hey guys... Need help... know where to buy this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hong Jia

Feb 28, 2004
I look for something like the cap below, it is suppose to cap over a 62mm thread, if anyone know where to buy this pls help...

Thanks in advance.

P1010651%20Edited.jpg

Hong Jia said:
I look for something like the cap below, it is suppose to cap over a 62mm thread, if anyone know where to buy this pls help...

Thanks in advance.

P1010651%20Edited.jpg

??? :think:

wat is that ?? :dunno:

Hongjia, bring your pic/sample go cp/ms etc to ask lor...

Del_CtrlnoAlt said:
look like a rear cap to me...

Wow... u r good... Yap... it is a rear cap... juz a plastic cap... the one i have now is 55mm in size... i wana get a 62mm one... so i can leave my stepdown ring on the wcon at all times.

Snapman: I paiseh to ask lehz... they would sure think this guy trying to be funny siah... always ask for the strange thing. Last time i went to ask for a sigma len hood(lotus petal)... they say dun have, some dun even noe what i am talking about... Maybe not the standard stuff bah...

Still looking for the rear cap...

haha, last time you ask got no picture mah! Now you got picture! Got sample somemore!!! :) Anyway ask for wierd stuff also good what, then they can remember you (as the guy who always asks for strange stuff ;) )! Then can get good price next time...heehee

... ... ... win liao lor...

i reallie to paiseh to ask lehz...

send email? then paste the pic there? should be can also right? Your rear cap is from your wcon one ah? I think should be roughly the same as normal lens cap for slr lenses. So they should know one lor.

Hong Jia said:
Wow... u r good... Yap... it is a rear cap... juz a plastic cap... the one i have now is 55mm in size... i wana get a 62mm one... so i can leave my stepdown ring on the wcon at all times.

Snapman: I paiseh to ask lehz... they would sure think this guy trying to be funny siah... always ask for the strange thing. Last time i went to ask for a sigma len hood(lotus petal)... they say dun have, some dun even noe what i am talking about... Maybe not the standard stuff bah...

Still looking for the rear cap...

Bring the whole thing with step down ring,wcon goto Penesular 2nd level - one shop with lots of camera accessaries and ask - they asked if it is $5 or $10 (I can't remember )is alright with me. I agreed then they start searching and finally found one that fit.

Basically, $ talks and only when u bring the stuff to try u can see for yourself it fit or not.

So paiseh or no paiseh, u want it, go ask around u should be able to get it. :)

In fact, I asked around 5 shops before I found the similar cap for the similar need as yours.

So don't worry, it is your need as such only u can help yrself - just do it ;)

Thank you to all that have replied to this thread...

Big Thank you to Howdy... i got a rear len cap liao... from the shop in pennisular oso 2nd floor... maybe we went to the same shop. The young chap there was pretty nice, went through the lens behind the counter, and got me a 60mm one i think... but it fits on nicely, slightly tighter... but it is a soft plastic cap... so can bend a bit type...

So happy now... dun need to put on and take out the step down ring so often liao...

Status
Not open for further replies.