Hey CS Mods, what gives?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wah Van how you find one?
I didn't know there was such a thing :O

Wah.. This is sth new :bigeyes:

it's ok, let's wait for explanation from our mods :)

Somehow I have a feeling this could be a doing of one person :nono:

When I was a mod for another forums there was someone who went around abusing power and doing things to sabotage people. :thumbsd:

But that's just speculation on my part.

i'll say somethign fair here.

if its a server failure, real problem, pls get back to night86mare.

if its really a hack as mentioned by riotvan, i have to say i'm disappointed at the person who pulled this. it is both a dirty tactic and underhanded. if there are problems, it can be resolved via discussions. no need to chase a guy who has contributed so much to this community.

i believe most mods here are fair and understanding, having interacted and learned a lot from a few of them.

i'm hoping its the former that its an error on server.

When I was a mod for another forums there was someone who went around abusing power and doing things to sabotage people. :thumbsd:

if its really a hack as mentioned by riotvan, i have to say i'm disappointed at the person who pulled this. it is both a dirty tactic and underhanded. if there are problems, it can be resolved via discussions. no need to chase a guy who has contributed so much to this community.

i believe most mods here are fair and understanding, having interacted and learned a lot from a few of them.

hmm it's not a coincidence that he's the only one experiencing all of those problems as posted in that link i think

that sounds damn childish... lets hope it's not like that you've experience in another forum... will be super disappointed if it's done by a MOD...:angry:

hmm it's not a coincidence that he's the only one experiencing all of those problems as posted in that link i think

there goes A Basic Guide to Processing Wide Angle Photographs in Photoshop CS2 :( and everything else.

that sounds damn childish... lets hope it's not like that you've experience in another forum... will be super disappointed if it's done by a MOD...:angry:

exactly.

Like allen mentioned, i seriously hope it's not a hack. :(

And yes, it is super childish for one to do so, given the fact, people here respect the mods.

The mods have make many events happen for the members and most members are happy here.

Definitely cannot have black sheep (s) in the mod team.

I think lets not jump to conclusion. Wait for the Mods to explain.

Btw, I too experienced "Server busy", "Site problems" etc yesterday and last week. Till now I cant even start a new thread. This function was disabled at my end.

I have done extensive reading at CS and know many people have contributed immensely. I have been following N86M threads and found them knowledge enriching and see no reason why would any Mod would want to sabo his account...unless N86M wants to force a takeover of CS and he is causing them to panic.

ok, jokes aside, lets just calm down and wait....meanwhile snap pics and not snap temper.....

Jon

Last edited:
Like it or not you are a Guest here.

None of the Mods here need to give you any explanation.

The Admin believe in directly DE-REGISTER or BAN him/her if we feel he/she is not welcome here.

The Admin will only work on the servers when we have FREE TIME.

If not wait until we are running ClubSNAP commercially, employing full time server admin and support staff.

ok, short and simple.

we think this is happening to night86mare's account and we're wondering why:

http://www.vbulletin.org/forum/showthread.php?t=93258

explanations, maybe?

Status
Not open for further replies.