Hexagonal lens

Status
Not open for further replies.

ijuzwannashoot

Jan 5, 2007
Hi does anyone know what are the properties of hexagonal lens?

thank you

I believe it should have a 6 bladed aperture.:think:

Hi does anyone know what are the properties of hexagonal lens?

thank you
I think it's a lens cut into a hexagonal shape so that an array of such lenses can be arranged in a honeycomb pattern.

I think it's a lens cut into a hexagonal shape so that an array of such lenses can be arranged in a honeycomb pattern.
wun that distort the image? i don't supposed it's a lens that produces your normal pictures right?

cos i juz bought a KONICA POP camera and it said hexagonal lens..thats why.

It think it is Hexanon lens... not hexagonal lens.

BC

wow..thank you for the clarification....misread on my part.

thank you

wun that distort the image? i don't supposed it's a lens that produces your normal pictures right?
No.. it's mainly for illumination. ;p

It think it is Hexanon lens... not hexagonal lens.

BC
Ahahahaha... okie.. Then like the others mention, it's probably just a trademark. Like Nikon's lenses are called Nikkor, Minolta lenses are called Rokkor, Fujifilm lenses are called Fujinon, Olympus lenses are called Zuiko.. etc...

Ahahahaha... okie.. Then like the others mention, it's probably just a trademark. Like Nikon's lenses are called Nikkor, Minolta lenses are called Rokkor, Fujifilm lenses are called Fujinon, Olympus lenses are called Zuiko.. etc...

And Canon?? EF :dunno: Damm! Can't Canon come out with some nicer sounding name ;) :sticktong

Errr..., IIRC, there is Nikon lenses called Nikon too (long long time ago...).

Regards,
Arto.

Status
Not open for further replies.