Heroes

Which Hero's Power You Want To Possess?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
peter should have it, he can asorb all the powers of those ard him;) .. P.S he was next to sylar who has it

well... it could be that his power of "absorbing" only works if he is in the vincinity when the heroes is actually using their powers. So.. maybe sylar wasn't using his hearing ability then...

think "flying" - could only fly when Nathan actually flew to rescue him
and if i remember correctly, he got "self-regenerating" after he witness Claire healed herself.

There is one hero that appear once ( 1 episode only) that can chat thru internet without using any computer. If I have that power, I can chat to any one in the internet and no one can trace me :think:

Walking Wi-fi :bsmilie:

well... it could be that his power of "absorbing" only works if he is in the vincinity when the heroes is actually using their powers. So.. maybe sylar wasn't using his hearing ability then...

and if i remember correctly, he got "self-regenerating" after he witness Claire healed herself.

:dunno: Well, thats debatable.
When sylar supposely "killed" peter 5 years ago, he used his hearing thing to locate the invisible peter:think:

When sylar supposely "killed" peter 5 years ago, he used his hearing thing to locate the invisible peter:think:

Or Peter is actually unable to obtain any power from Sylar which is not belongs to Sylar initially, as Sylar picked up those powers via knowing how they "tick"?
Peter can only get it from the originator?
If not, then there'll be no match, bcoz wat sylar knows, peter knows; wat peter knows, sylar may not know.
On the other hand, if sylar "analyzed" peter, then he can only get his duplication ability but not all the abilities that peter owns?

Or Peter is actually unable to obtain any power from Sylar which is not belongs to Sylar initially, as Sylar picked up those powers via knowing how they "tick"?
Peter can only get it from the originator?
If not, then there'll be no match, bcoz wat sylar knows, peter knows; wat peter knows, sylar may not know.
On the other hand, if sylar "analyzed" peter, then he can only get his duplication ability but not all the abilities that peter owns?

Speak of which, i think we might be trying too hard to cover the plot's flaw. :bsmilie: ;p

Peter accquired the ability to move objects thru sylar. Whom in turned acquired this ability from the first guy he killed.

huh? Again... i would think that it was a lucky hit becoz from my point of view.. (assuming you are referring to when Sylar was at Suresh's apt) , Sylar didn't actually use one single fragment of glass to "kill" Peter (hence locating Peter via his stolen "hearing" ability), but he actually telekinesis all fragements and shoot out in a radial form... which then hit his head...
:sweat:

huh? Again... i would think that it was a lucky hit becoz from my point of view.. (assuming you are referring to when Sylar was at Suresh's apt) , Sylar didn't actually use one single fragment of glass to "kill" Peter (hence locating Peter via his stolen "hearing" ability), but he actually telekinesis all fragements and shoot out in a radial form... which then hit his head...
:sweat:

ooo... i thought only one glass flew "out" :dunno:

yup yup... just watched 0.07% again... lotz of glass... of coz he did hesitate abit ... but the director clearly didn't have Sylar locating Peter by "hearing him out" :p

urgh......:eek: peter is more man now with that scar

Latest ep felt like stalling... oh well 2 more weeks to go.

I stand corrected..... Peter can actually absorb other powers without the original power user using them.....

but what what the heck ?? How did Sylar got the freezing power?? is it the itteration from the melting power he stole from before impersonating to be with Suresh??

I stand corrected..... Peter can actually absorb other powers without the original power user using them.....

but what what the heck ?? How did Sylar got the freezing power?? is it the itteration from the melting power he stole from before impersonating to be with Suresh??

Remember matt parkman being introduced in the 2nd episode? He was at the crime scene with a frozen body & the other body pinned onto the wall,another little girl who is hiding & matt parkman managed to find her?

The guy who was frozen is the one who has the freezing power,that's why sylar killed him.If you noticed,sylar seems to have powers to counter peter.Sylar has the freezing power & peter has the fire.Peter can turn invisible & sylar has the super hearing.

Super cooooooooool :bsmilie:

oh... icic... so is that the same girl whom Suresh is saving?

I wonder if there's a limit to Peter's absorbing ability? If not, then the more time he spents with Sylar, the more powerful he'll be since he will be absorbing Sylar's stolen powers as well.

Just a few thots...

- Can Peter/Sylar time freeze each other?
- Can the Haitian neutralize Peter/Sylar?
- Can Peter/Sylar get the Haitian's 'neutralizing' ability?
- Is the Haitian immune to all the other heroes' powers? Does he stop them with conscience effort, or just by being nearby? Evidently, from ep 20, his power does not work when he is unconscious.

btw, ep21 is out.

Just a few thots...

- Is the Haitian immune to all the other heroes' powers? Does he stop them with conscience effort, or just by being nearby? Evidently, from ep 20, his power does not work when he is unconscious.

btw, ep21 is out.

Peter can time freeze as he absorbed Hiro's ability by being around him. Sylar can't do that, since he needs to kill Hiro (by cutting open his head) to get the ability.

Yes, the Haitian can neatralise them both (he already did it to Sylar when they first captured him in the earlier episodes)

Hmmm... interesting. I think if the Haitian is neutralising them, Peter can't absorb the ability since his absorbing abilily is being neutralised. Likewise, for Sylar he can't cut open the Haitian's head if his ability is neutralised.

Not sure about this, might need to rewatch ep 20

-btw, ep21 is out.

Yup, just got it last night.

Status
Not open for further replies.