Heroes

Which Hero's Power You Want To Possess?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a few thots...

- Can Peter/Sylar time freeze each other?
Apparently not, when future Hiro visited Peter, Peter absorbed Hiro's powers and he wasn't in the time freeze.

- Can the Haitian neutralize Peter/Sylar?
I think he did, that's how they captured Sylar the first time.

- Can Peter/Sylar get the Haitian's 'neutralizing' ability?
i guess it's possible but look at the answer below..

- Is the Haitian immune to all the other heroes' powers? Does he stop them with conscience effort, or just by being nearby? Evidently, from ep 20, his power does not work when he is unconscious.
He wasn't unconscious.. he is DEAD. So now Peter can't absorb his powers anyway... but if he did.. Sylar's a dead man.. :bsmilie:

btw, ep21 is out.
yah but confusing..

The Haitian dead?? hmm... we donno exactly wht did Suresh injected him with.. could be sedative... could be the supposedly "poison" he was supposed to inject Hiro with... donno...

but imho, the producers are going to stray away from that timeline/path for that future...

oh... icic... so is that the same girl whom Suresh is saving?

I wonder if there's a limit to Peter's absorbing ability? If not, then the more time he spents with Sylar, the more powerful he'll be since he will be absorbing Sylar's stolen powers as well.

Nope,it's not that indian girl.If im not wrong,that little girl that matt parkman saved is with Mr linderman now.

but imho, the producers are going to stray away from that timeline/path for that future...

All i know is for season 2,they will talk about the early generation of heroes. Like Angela petrelli,nathan & peter's father & hiro's father too_Of course,they still need to stop the bomb from exploding.

Hiro Nakamura

Bending space and time....woots!

Nope,it's not that indian girl.If im not wrong,that little girl that matt parkman saved is with Mr linderman now.

All i know is for season 2,they will talk about the early generation of heroes. Like Angela petrelli,nathan & peter's father & hiro's father too_Of course,they still need to stop the bomb from exploding.

Sorry me very blurr... dont know who they are... I only know heros like Margaret Thatcher, Mao, Neru, LKY, mother T, etc.. those names in the list never strike me are they true individuals or created?

season 2 is out?

Sorry me very blurr... dont know who they are... I only know heros like Margaret Thatcher, Mao, Neru, LKY, mother T, etc.. those names in the list never strike me are they true individuals or created?

:bigeyes: :bigeyes: :think: :dunno:

season 2 is out?

Nope,season is not even finished. That's what i read from the heroes website.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

i think peter will pwn sylar w/o cutting open his head.. :bsmilie:

Going to have spinoff:

"Heroes: Origins" will air in "Heroes'" Monday night time slot, most likely after the original completes its season run (but possibly when it takes a hiatus). The net has ordered six segs of "Origins," which, combined with "Heroes" makes for 30 hours altogether.

NBC Entertainment prexy Kevin Reilly said "Heroes: Origins" will allow the regular show to air virtually uninterrupted through the season.

"I'm calling it the 'Bulk-Up Challenge,'" Reilly said. "We're trying to stay more consistent in the scheduling for our audience... so we'll fill out the year, with not a lot of repeats or a long hiatus. We'll keep the pedal to the metal next year on 'Heroes.'"

Reilly credited "Heroes" creator-exec producer Tim Kring with pitching the spin-off. Kring will oversee a second crew that will write and produce the episodes simultaneously with the original skein.

"Heroes: Origins" will air as stand-alone episodes that center each week on a different character not yet seen on the original show. Peacock has also added an interactive element to the show: Viewers will be asked to pick their favorite character from "Origins," who will then join the cast of the full-blown "Heroes" skein the following year.

think season one ending soon, maybe 1 or 2 more episode.

saw the website mention countdown of the end. 2 all new episode

Last two episode where esp 22 just shown in US (which mean just shown finished). Esp 23 show next week Monday, US time.

Esp 22 - Landslide

Angela Petrelli is forced to play a bigger role in Nathan, Peter, and Claire's life. The truth about the death of Nathan and Peter's father is finally revealed along with his true identity. When Nathan finds out that he may have a chance to become more than a Congressman, he is confronted with a decision that he must make. As election day nears some try to leave NYC. HRG and Matt learn another surprising secret. Also, Sylar is eating another hero's brain. Hiro's dad returns.

Esp 23 - How to stop the exploding man

With all the horrible predictions unfolding before them the heroes face moments of pain and peril in Kirby Plaza.

Esp 23 which I think will marks the end of Season 1.

Yeap Ep 23 is the last ep for this season. The show has been stopped and resumed several times. Ep 22 sets up the last episode quite well, and quite a few casualties.

Nope,season is not even finished. That's what i read from the heroes website.

:sweat: :sweat: :sweat:

Still verrrrrry blurr competely lost.. can someone tell me who they are or are they who?

Hiro's dad is cool! But just wondering what powers he has.........also how come Hiro can learn so much or so fast in such a short time, did he slow time or his dad has similar powers?

Hiro's dad is cool! But just wondering what powers he has.........also how come Hiro can learn so much or so fast in such a short time, did he slow time or his dad has similar powers?

He took a 'Be a master samurai in 4 hours!' course.

Just watched the last ep. Pretty good. Some surprise casualties. Also a small teaser for next season...

Status
Not open for further replies.