Heroes

Which Hero's Power You Want To Possess?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh? I thought he only can use it while he's near the other hero. I don't recall seeing any episode (but then again I didn't catch all of them) where he can recall and old power he "absorbed".

Anyway, again for me, its the same, as a solo hero (with no other heroes around in existence), I'd still take the stop time power.

Peter has already learn how to use other hero's power without needing them around.It means once he has absorbed the power when he meets another hero,he can just use it anytime he wants.Which in a way makes him more powerful than sylar cause he doesn't need to kill anyone.

he developed his control to use his powers over the episodes.
I think the title should change to warn of spoilers inside.

he developed his control to use his powers over the episodes.
I think the title should change to warn of spoilers inside.

LOL. I 2nd that suggestion. People who are slowly watching it on Star World must be cursing and swearing when they read this thread. Hur hur.

Lol doesn't matter because I missed so many episodes anyway :p I don't even follow star world - now have to find some other alternative sources (any one can assist? :))

Of course there are alternatives. But you need to use "Bee Tea" at a "small" "star that suddenly becomes thousands of times brighter and then gradually fades to its original intensity" :D

Ah yeap, but the star is proceeding at a rather slow rate now. I've only got the first 5 stars.

Of course there are alternatives. But you need to use "Bee Tea" at a "small" "star that suddenly becomes thousands of times brighter and then gradually fades to its original intensity" :D

I kinda like Eden's power...

"You. Stupid client. Pay up NOW."

:dunno: why did hero die! i thought peter have super hearing shld have heard the foot steps what:confused:

*SPOILER*

Peter doesn't, Sylar has it when he killed the lady whom had it. Anywayz... it doesn't mean Hiro (future) will die since as long as they change the "past", that course of events may not even take place... will see ;)

*SPOILER*

Peter doesn't, Sylar has it when he killed the lady whom had it. Anywayz... it doesn't mean Hiro (future) will die since as long as they change the "past", that course of events may not even take place... will see ;)

peter should have it, he can asorb all the powers of those ard him;) .. P.S he was next to sylar who has it

Super addictive series! Waiting for episode 21 now! Arghhh...

Well...If you think of it,his money is really powerful.If not nathan wouldn't become a congressman & there won't be so many people working for him.

I was wondering where was he 5 years later,maybe he got killed by sylar?

Can we include the list from JinYong such as YangKuo, Kuo Jin, HongCikong, WangYaoShi etc

why is it that the future claire isnt dead if the future sylar could heal himself when the future hiro tried to kill him?

why is it that the future claire isnt dead if the future sylar could heal himself when the future hiro tried to kill him?

It's kinda confusing but here it goes.

The future claire isn't dead is because the future hiro went back to the past & told peter petrelli to save the claire when sylar tries to kill her.This is to ensure that hiro has a chance to kill sylar since sylar can't regenerate now.

It's kinda confusing but here it goes.

The future claire isn't dead is because the future hiro went back to the past & told peter petrelli to save the claire when sylar tries to kill her.This is to ensure that hiro has a chance to kill sylar since sylar can't regenerate now.

This explains the phrase " Save the cheerleader (Claire), Save the world"

There is one hero that appear once ( 1 episode only) that can chat thru internet without using any computer. If I have that power, I can chat to any one in the internet and no one can trace me :think:

Status
Not open for further replies.