hero pose

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinsph

May 21, 2006
Hey hey... my first try here. CnC welcome. pls shoot :)

rDSC_0318.jpg

Not really a Gundam fan. I just borrowed it from my friend for my lighting experiment. Anyone has a comment or idea how I can improve this ? :)

Not really a Gundam fan. I just borrowed it from my friend for my lighting experiment. Anyone has a comment or idea how I can improve this ?
shoot it from below the gundam's waist and point upwards. dont use too shallow dof.

1) Wrist is missing
2) Underexposed, white balance not right?
3) Good attempt at using a single light source to create shadows...
4) I would prefer the left side of "WING GUNDAM", for you can show the red coloured shield.
5) Right hand is the master hand, often holding the weapons (The beam saber or the beam rifle) I think holding of a weapon will be better...

Cheers! I got more Gundams!

shoot it from below the gundam's waist and point upwards. dont use too shallow dof.

Hmm... that's actually what i did here. Maybe still not low enough. Thanks !!:cool:

too much shadows... hand angle awkward... composition need serious work on.

Yeap. The image doesnt look like a fierce gundam to me even tho the eyes are underexposed

looks like my attempt to make it mysterious din work huh ;p Okok composition.. the most important !! Is it because I chopped its other half of the body off ? I actually tried to use the rule of third by puttign the head at one of the point, and one of the shoulder pointing nicely to top left corner.

thanks Del_CtrlnoAlt and DemonicAngelz for the advice !! :D

1) Wrist is missing
2) Underexposed, white balance not right?
3) Good attempt at using a single light source to create shadows...
4) I would prefer the left side of "WING GUNDAM", for you can show the red coloured shield.
5) Right hand is the master hand, often holding the weapons (The beam saber or the beam rifle) I think holding of a weapon will be better...

Cheers! I got more Gundams!

Ya haha I also find that missing wrist funny after taking this shot :p thanx for the comment!!

I actually lit it up using my handphone screen light. Maybe that's why it is underexposed.

sorry that i din show all the nice features of the wing gundam. Yes it does have a beam saber on the right hand... but that thing keep falling down. So i took it away ;p

Thanks! I'll try it again

Hmmm.... If I'm not wrong, it is the 1/100 scaled Wing Gundam... There's something wrong with those 1/100 scaled models - kinda loose unless you do something to it. How about the rifle? It should be able to hold better... but do note that the wrist maybe abit loose...

Well, I'm not a pro either... Here's a crappy picture taken long time ago...
DSCF4822.jpg

Pardon me for my poor worksmanship!

You may want to use the shield on the left to "support" the rifle in the following pose
DSCF0179.jpg

Wing Gundam Zero

Well, I'm not a pro either... Here's a crappy picture taken long time ago...
DSCF4822.jpg

Pardon me for my poor worksmanship!

You may want to use the shield on the left to "support" the rifle in the following pose

Haha ya.. that exactly the one!! yes they are very loose. the wing fell off once i got it from my friend ;p

Hey you have very creative poses here. more lively. :cool:

Haha ya.. that exactly the one!! yes they are very loose. the wing fell off once i got it from my friend ;p

Hey you have very creative poses here. more lively. :cool:
Generally, all the parts are rather loose lah.... :sweat: The joints at the legs makes the model hard to stand properly... something problem you may face also... Super-glue may help... while it is drying, keep moving the parts so that it will not get stuck! Heard that the proper way is to get something called the "plastic cement".... Not too sure... can ask your friend to check it out... ;)

Generally, all the parts are rather loose lah.... :sweat: The joints at the legs makes the model hard to stand properly... something problem you may face also... Super-glue may help... while it is drying, keep moving the parts so that it will not get stuck! Heard that the proper way is to get something called the "plastic cement".... Not too sure... can ask your friend to check it out... ;)

Hee... thanx for the tips Youhong !! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.