Here's a nice Pentax lens collection...

Status
Not open for further replies.
His collection can put many authorised agents' equipment display to shame. Where does this gearhead keep all the stuff?

Well.... He's in US, so he doesn't have the humidity working against him.
So he can keep them in pretty much any dust free container...

I think he's more of a collector. Even if he takes photos everyday, I very much doubt he will use more than 5% of his collection in a given year....
There's even a recent Fujiflm Finepix F31D which means his buying has not stopped yet!
And look at the SLR cameras...he's practically bought every model that ever came out! :eek:

I think he's more of a collector. Even if he takes photos everyday, I very much doubt he will use more than 5% of his collection in a given year....
There's even a recent Fujiflm Finepix F31D which means his buying has not stopped yet!
And look at the SLR cameras...he's practically bought every model that ever came out! :eek:

he's a rich cum retired person.
ppl usually spend their money on their hobbies in the states.. instead of their medical bills, not unlike our ppl in singapore..:bsmilie:

he's a rich cum retired person.
ppl usually spend their money on their hobbies in the states.. instead of their medical bills, not unlike our ppl in singapore..:bsmilie:

In SG, you can die but you cannot afford to be sick. :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.